Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mention your top freelancing sites

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??

Advertisement Placeholder
Well personally, I prefer upwork.though it's more harder to get accepted but it's worth it at the end. Scores of professionals are there seeking to get their work done. I also like fiverr too

Well personally, I prefer upwork.though it's more harder to get accepted but it's worth it at the end. Scores of professionals are there seeking to get their work done. I also like fiverr too
Okay, it's nice you aid your view, choosing upwork, even when it's hard to get accepted in their platform. I prefer only those ones I listed above, atleast I get accepted quicker. All I have to do, is set my profile to suit my clients demand, upload my previous work samples.

As a freelancer, I prefer to use upwork and Fiverr to source for buyer for my gig. These two platforms are ideal and easy to use for freelancer who wants to make out money from their Digital skills. However, you need to know that the market is competitive so you need to be good at what you do.

As a freelance I prefer upwork even when it hard to get I accepted their platforms, because these platform are easy to use for freelance for whoever that want to make money, from their digital,

I am only on forums and I'd say I am quite enjoying my online work because there is no pressure. The year 2020 is bad not only due to the pandemic but also with the scam sites that I encountered like CrazyOff, USAstock, Dimeforum which owes me my last withdrawal. Fortunately Bizdustry came to the rescue and the most recent paid forum posting is Trendri where I had received my first payout. So far my earnings are doing good except when I am so busy with house chores.

Awesome! As for me the best freelancing site where you can be sure of clients are Fiverr, upwork, indeed and Guru. The only conditions to some of this site is that your profile must be attractive and you must be able to bid for contract.

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
To be honest I think that the only freelancing site that I have used is freelancer.com. After that I have not looked into many other sites as I have not had the time to do so, but the list that you provided here is interesting and I will be sure to give them a look. These sites can be good for some great earnings if you have a very well needed skill and you are good at what you do. :)

To be honest I think that the only freelancing site that I have used is freelancer.com. After that I have not looked into many other sites as I have not had the time to do so, but the list that you provided here is interesting and I will be sure to give them a look. These sites can be good for some great earnings if you have a very well needed skill and you are good at what you do. :)
Yes, those site are good based on the skill level one has, but I see you writing with slim perfection in English. You can write great and engaging articles, that will get clients looking for you. Just login any one of your choice there, create your account and personalize your profile and start uploading your writing samples. Believe me, if those samples of yours meet clients demand he or she will hire you asap.

Yes, those site are good based on the skill level one has, but I see you writing with slim perfection in English. You can write great and engaging articles, that will get clients looking for you. Just login any one of your choice there, create your account and personalize your profile and start uploading your writing samples. Believe me, if those samples of yours meet clients demand he or she will hire you asap.
Thank you very much for that compliment bro. I truly appreciate it, and it is very encouraging and motivating to hear that someone appreciates my writing style :)

I will definitely be sure to branch out into these freelancing sites in the future as well. Freelancing I think is great not just for earning but also to develop those business relationships that may become extremely helpful in the future.

Here in my country the best freelancing sites are fiver and upwork which is the best and easiest way of earning with your skills. Upwork is very easy and fast progress site for freelancing

My top pick is is Upwork because it houses high paying clients. Upwork comes with easy to interface and user friendly dashboard. It is pretty easy to acquire life time clients on the site.

The second is PeoplePerHour.com. if you are looking for clients in Europe especially in United Kingdom, People Per Hour is the best sites for you.

Thank you very much for that compliment bro. I truly appreciate it, and it is very encouraging and motivating to hear that someone appreciates my writing style :)

I will definitely be sure to branch out into these freelancing sites in the future as well. Freelancing I think is great not just for earning but also to develop those business relationships that may become extremely helpful in the future.
You're right, it's good to showcase your writing skills to those mentioned freelancing website to get connected to high paying clients that might find your articles help and profitable to offer you writing gigs. It will benefit both the freelancing platform, you and the client tremendously cos all is gaining at once.

You're right, it's good to showcase your writing skills to those mentioned freelancing website to get connected to high paying clients that might find your articles help and profitable to offer you writing gigs. It will benefit both the freelancing platform, you and the client tremendously cos all is gaining at once.
One of the sites that I initially wanted to start off with as a writer was the publish0x sites where you write articles and then you are able to publish them and based on the number of views it gets and so forth you are rewarded according, especially with regards to crypto. However it seems that they are not accepting any more writers, which is why freelancing may be the best option to move forward to enhance my writing and to get a good income through this source as well.

One of the sites that I initially wanted to start off with as a writer was the publish0x sites where you write articles and then you are able to publish them and based on the number of views it gets and so forth you are rewarded according, especially with regards to crypto. However it seems that they are not accepting any more writers, which is why freelancing may be the best option to move forward to enhance my writing and to get a good income through this source as well.
Okay, that's also a nice experience you got through trying to get a writing gig through that publishox site. The best option you can use to promote your writing skills is through those freelancing sites, they can help you to get started with your writing career.

Okay, that's also a nice experience you got through trying to get a writing gig through that publishox site. The best option you can use to promote your writing skills is through those freelancing sites, they can help you to get started with your writing career.
Thanks. Have you ever tried to make use of the Cryptogrind freelancing site where you earn bitcoin for your tasks? I have heard a lot about this platform but have not used it before. There are many that suggest it and claim that the platform is considered to be one of the best freelancing sites.

Thanks. Have you ever tried to make use of the Cryptogrind freelancing site where you earn bitcoin for your tasks? I have heard a lot about this platform but have not used it before. There are many that suggest it and claim that the platform is considered to be one of the best freelancing sites.
I have heard about cryptogrind, but I never know, if it's a freelancing site. I was thinking it's only about faucet/ptc site. Can you please enlighten me about this cryptogrind freelancing site, so I'll know more about it.

There are really a lot of freelancing sites available online and I don't work on various of them because in freelancing, the most important thing is how to get customers and increase your rating to get more market and trust. Because of this, l work on only Fiverr and I feel okay with it.

I have heard about cryptogrind, but I never know, if it's a freelancing site. I was thinking it's only about faucet/ptc site. Can you please enlighten me about this cryptogrind freelancing site, so I'll know more about it.
I have never used the site as well, but from what I understand it is a freelancing site where you are paid in bitcoin for your services. There are jobs that are advertised on there and then from those jobs if you qualify you can do it and be paid. The pay rates on some of the advertised jobs seem to be quite good when I looked at the home page. There are even translation jobs between languages which I find quite interesting. I don't know how reliabel they are though.

There are really a lot of freelancing sites available online and I don't work on various of them because in freelancing, the most important thing is how to get customers and increase your rating to get more market and trust. Because of this, l work on only Fiverr and I feel okay with it.
Cool, fiverr have always been the best pick for me too, based on how the freelancing platform operates. I have an account with fiverr but I have not personalized my account up to standard nor updated my work samples, it will really be hard for me to get any client via fiverr for now. But in the future, I will reconsider my plans when I'm true with software development skill acquisition. Have you been able to get a gig through fiverr??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds