Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making your own Affiliate site.

Promotion of affiliate links on websites and blogs is the easiest way to get much traffic to click on your link. So that you can make money through them. Some people also promotes their link on social network like Facebook, twitter, instagram, and WhatsApp, these are mostly people without websites or blogs that seems to want to promote their affiliate marketing links.
Customers can spend less time shopping for what they want. They can easily browse through many items at a time and buy what they like. When online, customers can find items that are available in physical stores far away from them or not found in their locality.
[automerge]1611748261[/automerge]
Promotion of affiliate links on websites and blogs is the easiest way to get much traffic to click on your link. So that you can make money through them. Some people also promotes their link on social network like Facebook, twitter, instagram, and WhatsApp, these are mostly people without websites or blogs that seems to want to promote their affiliate marketing links.
Customers can spend less time shopping for what they want. They can easily browse through many items at a time and buy what they like. When online, customers can find items that are available in physical stores far away from them or not found in their locality.

Advertisement Placeholder
Affiliate marketing is really a quick way of offering products and services without having to create the products and services. When an affiliate joins a merchant program, he or she is given a unique ID and a specific URL to use when promoting the company's product. The affiliate includes the link in the blog content through email marketing and social media, then invite readers to click on it to find out more

What you are staying in essence s that you want to make the site more like this forum. In as much as it is nor a bad idea, I just worry about how you would be able to gather funds to give them if they do not contribute to it.

Many years ago Amazon allowed the affiliates to import products and build affiliate sites. I had built shop page on my website through this option, but this has been phased out.

Opening your own affiliate website isn't a rocket science. You can juts copy the model of other giant in the industry and change some modalities. For example you use click bank, jvzoo and some other affiliate marketing program template. Promote it on different social media platform and let people know they can earn money from the platform on Affiliate marketing

If you are promoting Amazon product on your blog, you can simply writing reviews on each of the product with a linkback to the Amazon store. This will allow you to make commissions whenever the website visitors make a purchase through your affiliate links.

What do they get from your website? Pardon me for this ignorant question. I admit that I am new in affiliate marketing so I am asking bluntly the question in my mind. I also have a plan to have my own website but only for my exclusive use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds