Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

General Making Money Online: How and When You Got Started

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.
Credits
I once read about a website that paid for publishing photos, art, stories, poems, and articles. I was already writing for newspapers so I decided to join the site. The site was called Gather. When I was active on Gather, I knew about Helium, an article writing site. When I began publishing on Helium, I knew about Hubpages and Squidoo. It took me two years to receive my first payment. When I received money, I knew I could make money online. I started as a writer and I still make most of my income as a writer.

Advertisement Placeholder
My primary source of online income has been eBay, but I would like to give my hand at being a freelance coder someday considering I have some skills in the area. It's just a competitive market that much more experienced people generally end up doing, I suppose if I offer fair/cheap prices some people may see me as a candidate for their web development creations.

I had a humble start. I barely knew anything about online stuff those days. The internet was new and text was the prominent source of expression. I started reading, then contributing and slowly I built my own platform.

Information is power. If you're not informed, you're deformed. It's exactly how it works when it comes to making money online. You need skills to work online. If you have access to the knowledge but lack in the skills, you can't.

I was trying so many means to earn online but kept hitting a dead end until I was introduced to a legitimate site back then which was The Forum Wheel and Postlopp. From there, I spread my tentacles into so many places.

The Forum Wheel and Postlopp
Well, I have made quite bit amount of money on these sites but I was earning online long before I was introduced to these post exchange sites. The Forum Wheel and Postloop were really great platform for writers as well as forum owners. I wish there was something like these today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 6)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds