Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on Facebook

Kingmarvex

Prince
Credits
We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can make money on facebook in many ways. One of the easiest ways is to list your product for sell on facebook marketplace and make money when someone buys your listed product.

If you are asking if we can make money the same way we make here on bizdustry, by getting paid for our post and comments then it's impossible as Facebook does not have such features. But in terms using it as a means to promote your business, it's very much possible.

You can definitely make money on Facebook with buying and selling of goods and services. All what you need to do is just to create a profile and after that you start promoting whatever you have to sell there.

If you have goods or services you offer you can create a page and advertise you products using Facebook sponsored ads, by this people contact you for your products or services.

If you have goods or services you offer you can create a page and advertise you products using Facebook sponsored ads, by this people contact you for your products or services.
Facebook is a very easy way through which you can earn money online If you have working experience then you can easily earn money through Facebook.You can earn a lot of money by advertising through Facebook.

Of course there are other ways to monetize these apps - others are doing so; why be left out? One new discovery k just made about facebook is it's marketplace - it'll serve as a good dropshipping source for me

We keep burning time on Facebook chatting with friends and family and most times going through unnecessary stuff, but in the real sense there is possibility of making money from it just like how bizdustry has made it possible.
I have stopped using facebook for sometime now when I realise that I have been burning my data and my resources when I am supposed to earning somewhere else.

I already heard somewhere about using Facebook to make money but doesn't entails being paid to post just like bizdustry. It's something about being paid for every 1000 views you get or better still you could use it as a means of advertisement of your products

Sincerely with the crowd in Facebook and insecurities in the world at large so many person have been fraud on Facebook, account has been hacked severally, personally I do not engage in any online business on Facebook

You just gave an advice. You never tell us how not to waste our time surfing the facebook. You would have to do a bit of editing on the thread, to explain to us on how to make money on facebook. I know couple of ways to earn money on Facebook. One of such is through paid ads , you would generate sales for your product through paid ads on Facebook.

Most of the affiliate marketing businesses that are being run by some of these companies are popular on Facebook today and that is one of the strategies of making money on Facebook

The only way I know you can make money from Facebook is if you monetize your Facebook page or Facebook group and that demands that you have a lot of member or page likes in order to attract advertisers.

That is right. You can use Facebook in a more productive way that makes you earn some money. This could be by selling your own products there or promoting Affilliate links. Or you can use it to promote your blog and get traffic.

The only way I know you can make money from Facebook is if you monetize your Facebook page or Facebook group and that demands that you have a lot of member or page likes in order to attract advertisers.
The only way like you said that's is possible for us to make money on Facebook Facebook through monetizing our Facebook page and groups and in order to do that , you need to have a lot of members in your group.

Facebook is undoubtedly one of the best platforms in which you can market your online and offline product and make money.

You can make money on facebook. But before you can make money, you need to spend money on ads. You will have to advertise your page and build followers on your page. Once you have a lot of followers, you can earn from sponsorship.

You can make your money on Facebook and any other social media platforms depending on how you used the platform for you personal gain. you can advertise your product on social media which will greatly attract people to patronize your business.

Making money on Facebook has been done from time and dont see that changing any time soon too because lots of people are on Facebook and more still joining, it's the biggest online market

I believe that one can make money on Facebook in so many ways on Facebook by marketing your good product on social media, this you can make money on Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds