Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

That's a very interesting suggestion on ways to make money there also. You can actually make even more sales of you know a lot of people that their offices need these type of supplies
Most people make money from selling office resources because people who work in the office did not really have time to go to the market so those who suffer resources help them to get some relevant and important resources.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually very good business rejection because a lot of business people actually feel very lazy in order to go to the shops to buy these things so bringing it at their doorstep is a very big plus to them.

I meant programming, but you shouldn't be surprised that there will be a computer that can write out a sentence for us perfectly, who even says that we will be able to use voice typing to type out messages ?
None, their won't be any computer on earth even in the next 100 years to think more instinctive like humans. We are made special by our grand creator that's why no man-made creation will surpass the ability of humans made by God.

None, their won't be any computer on earth even in the next 100 years to think more instinctive like humans. We are made special by our grand creator that's why no man-made creation will surpass the ability of humans made by God.
But generally a lot of scientific quotes said that computer is generally more clever than human being in most aspects of life, others are saying that human being created computer and therefore we are more intelligent.

But generally a lot of scientific quotes said that computer is generally more clever than human being in most aspects of life, others are saying that human being created computer and therefore we are more intelligent.
One can be able to make money from selling office resources especially in office is where the workers did not really have time to go get some personal resources from themselves

This can be a cool business if it happens that you work at the business hub of the city. All you need is to be able to approach different offices and sell your your products. Of course you're going to meet a lot of rejection but those that pay will surely pay for the effort.

That's a very good idea because it will help you get something but the challenge i may see with this business is you have to be connected with many people.

We created computer, and the knowledge computer is driving, more intelligent humans inculcated it into the computer in order to process work within short duration of time. We are better than computers, and some sensitive jobs computers can do it clinically cos the knowledge they're operating is fixed.

One can be able to make money from selling office resources especially in office is where the workers did not really have time to go get some personal resources from themselves
This business may still not going to be profitable if you're establishing is in a bad location, and it is not a business that one can depend confidently for survival because it can fail anytime.
[automerge]1628738373[/automerge]
We created computer, and the knowledge computer is driving, more intelligent humans inculcated it into the computer in order to process work within short duration of time. We are better than computers, and some sensitive jobs computers can do it clinically cos the knowledge they're operating is fixed.
Well,this might actually be true but sometimes computer tends to perform a quick and complicated action more than human beings,maybe that is the reason they believe computer is more intelligent.

Last edited:
Selling of office materials is one of easiest and cool business,you can even move from office to office and let them know about your product they will be coming for you.

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
Your target area should be where these things are needed, you can locate it near a university campus and you will definitely make a hit.

Selling of office materials is one of easiest and cool business,you can even move from office to office and let them know about your product they will be coming for you.
Yes it is easier but what I know about it is that it is not profitable in a location that does not demands it, location is very important when you are thinking of going into this particular business.

Yeah, but I really good place you can make much more is by positioning that business by a public school or university setting. You will make more sales.

A good business as far as it's located within industrial or office areas to enable a high level of patronage and profits, the business is a good one because of its essence in daily needs

I don't really know if this business is really profitable as a lot of people are saying but my own advice I'll just advise that you consider this business as a side business and should not only be done as a full-time business.

In making money from selling office supplies,you will really need to have a lot of contacts in a lot of offices that are I charge of procuring such supplies for their offices to make very good sales

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
U just said my mind. It's pretty hard to record success from this kind of business especially in areas where you don't have enough offices stationed

Like I said before any business is a good business so far it's a legit business and it's been done in a good way, so selling office equipment is good

Personally, I think selling some of the office items above can be very lucrative. It is another source of income one can make good money from if done properly. It is good to buy in bulk and retail them to get some good money from them. It is just my opinion.

This is a very nice business for an individual in order to progress in this you have to open the business close to a place that there are lots of offices so you can make good sales since the people will be needing those things and also you need to have links with office owners.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds