Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

It is a very nice ideal as an office is a small or large place where business operations is carried out,and most time some seminar are conducted in the office definitely is one venture into selling office related product he or she will make good profit

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to develop a mindset of a salesman who doesn't give you up when he is not making income as expected. This is what will separate you from the rest of other people selling office equipment.

This is a nice business to venture into, one must sure try to sell different things in order not to be stocked in a product that another is selling at a cheaper rate to the customers. Nice.

Personally I wouldn't even depend on this type of business for anything because I know they will not be able to generate me the type of money I am interested to make, if I have to engage in this type of business I won't even consider it as my main business I will only established the business and employ someone to work there for me.

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
I think one can make money through the sales of office resources.
You can take a count of all resources of need in your office, buy them at a cheaper rate and sell them off at an affordable rate to your organization.

This isn't a bad idea now especially after the pandemic that there's need for sanitizing and cleaning of surfaces. Although a lot of physical offices would not be continuing as remote working has taken over.
Selling virtual accessories like headphones, home office desks e.t.c would be a more viable idea.

Selling office supplies can be profitable provided you have the business sense and connections to market your products.

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
truly,for you to make it work, you need to have a good connection between you and some serveral offices ,that's the only way to boost your sales, without having connection you won't make good thing out of it .

It will start by aggressively marketing and advertising the office products you want to sell to your potential customers. Sometimes a discount might help in order to beat competition from more established rivals.

Selling office needs is a very good and lucrative business it can also be extended to schools because there is a high demand for stationery and other office needs.

Selling Office equipment is a good way to make money. And those equipment are always in demand by suppliers. You just have to meet some companies or individuals that are always asking for this equipment.

Selling Office equipment is a good way to make money. And those equipment are always in demand by suppliers. You just have to meet some companies or individuals that are always asking for this equipment.
What do you think would be the best way to approach these companies, I have come across most companies that are not willing to share out any kind of information to just anyone, be it vacancy or whatsoever. How would you get the information form such companies?

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
That's a good idea of business. But I think that won't be enough,you won't make enough money from it,because most of the things are not costly.

Yeah, the business is actually very lucrative if you're very knowledgeable on how the business works and how it is best run. I do know someone who is into a similar business, and she's earning good money

Office resources is not a lucrative business for me because you really have to work very hard before you are able to make good sells to realize profit. But instead it is a best option to consider this as a side business and not really the type of business you should depend on

Quite an interesting but every business depends on the location and environment that welcomes the kind of the business you want to engage in

During the pandemic, many offices got closed and most of the people were working from home. I think this kind of business stopped during the pandemic, but now it is gradually gaining popularity back now.

I believe in they power of faith and confidence in every business you are about to embark most business grow due to one ability to attract his environment and community if you are selling office accessories is good but your ability to move to offices to market your goods and services is ok, then next you move to other locations such as churches and other NGOs which need such, first is your marketing skills

Well it is actually a very nice idea and I have seen it a lot and it is always very proud because it makes the business owner earn a lot from the business and sells

It is possible to make money selling office equipment. you are going to face a lot of rejection if you choose to sell the product. this is the reason why I am going to recommend selling the product online using classified adverts websites like Craigslist Gumtree etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds