Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
Exactly what was on my mind. One must not just venture into business. Selling of office resources requires some sort of connection because they are not alway looked for

Advertisement Placeholder
Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
One thing about setting up a store that has to do with office equipment,ids that you need to among other places set it up around an environment of learning,it could be a high school,but prefarably it should be a higher institution,because they make use of stationary alot.

I think one can make money through the sales of office resources.
You can take a count of all resources of need in your office, buy them at a cheaper rate and sell them off at an affordable rate to your organization.
Such a business would have to be situated very close to its target market. You're selling office equipment, ensure it is close to where offices are.

Office supplies get exhausted soon and need to be stocked regularly. As a seller, this is a HUGE benefit, you get repeat orders. Once you’ve established a loyal customer base most of your sales will be through repeat buyers.

I don't have an idea how selling of office items can generate enough money as you would get from the business carried out in the office, please I need help here too??

If you want to make money from such investments, you will have to situate your business in a strategic area..you will make more money when you place the business near companies and offices.

One of the lucreative business in selling office equipment is when you site the business close to area that are mostly in need of these items and products,and that would be around the school environment or collages.

I don't have an idea how selling of office items can generate enough money as you would get from the business carried out in the office, please I need help here too??
Office equipment and resources selling is a good and lucrative business most especially if you are mobile in order to keep transporting the equipment to various quarters that ordered for it.

The business could be lucrative no doubt but can we depend on this business as a business for every day survival ? Even if I have to establish this business personally, it will definitely be a part-time business.

The business could be lucrative no doubt but can we depend on this business as a business for every day survival ? Even if I have to establish this business personally, it will definitely be a part-time business.
Selling offices equipment is a good and lucratuve business no doubt but in my own opinion its not a business that's selling everyday , we only need office equipment when one is exhausted.

Selling offices equipment is a good and lucratuve business no doubt but in my own opinion its not a business that's selling everyday , we only need office equipment when one is exhausted.
So what do you think about this business , if you have the opportunity won't you establish the business ? because I believe the possibility of making profit will be determined by the location alone. And maybe your marketing strategy.

So what do you think about this business , if you have the opportunity won't you establish the business ? because I believe the possibility of making profit will be determined by the location alone. And maybe your marketing strategy.
It is not a reliable business in which someone can depend on because some people don't buy office equipments every day. But probably if you are in the city your chances of making money from it will be very high. You can be going from one office to another. You also need to be connected to people who are working in offices.

You can never go wrong from selling out equipment that people are going to need on a daily basis and this is a form of business that a lot of people have not yet discovered.

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
Connections and referrals really matters in this line of business. You could reach out to a lot of institutions especially schools and churches in order to supply them with most of their office needs.

It is not a reliable business in which someone can depend on because some people don't buy office equipments every day. But probably if you are in the city your chances of making money from it will be very high. You can be going from one office to another. You also need to be connected to people who are working in offices.
I can see your point of view , but even if you have to establish the business, you won't have to depend on it as the only source of survival because the money and the profit you will be generating from this business won't be enough , I was just thinking about making it as a side business.

I can see your point of view , but even if you have to establish the business, you won't have to depend on it as the only source of survival because the money and the profit you will be generating from this business won't be enough , I was just thinking about making it as a side business.
Taking the business as a side hustle is a very good idea. It is likely that you won't get sales or contract to supply office materials everytime, so you will need another line of business to engage in.

Taking the business as a side hustle is a very good idea. It is likely that you won't get sales or contract to supply office materials everytime, so you will need another line of business to engage in.
If you are a teacher , this business will likely be the most suitable business for you because as long as your fellow teachers understand that you deals with this business , they are likely to patronize you and also you can have the time to do this business when you are back from school

Definitely, if you make it your side business that is very wonderful because such a business is not really dependable on the long run. I do not actually advise people to depend on one business because anything can happen at any time. It is better you are doing it and also venture into other businesses.

Definitely, if you make it your side business that is very wonderful because such a business is not really dependable on the long run. I do not actually advise people to depend on one business because anything can happen at any time. It is better you are doing it and also venture into other businesses.
That is true , I do not have to depend on one source of income for anything. Personally I do not like it . But do you know that there is a situation in which this business can be so profitable that you even make money and you don't want to engage in other business ?

That is true , I do not have to depend on one source of income for anything. Personally I do not like it . But do you know that there is a situation in which this business can be so profitable that you even make money and you don't want to engage in other business ?
Of course, such situations can occur but you have to try as much as possible to be saving reasonable amount of money from the profit you are making in case anything goes wrong. If you're making a lot of money in a particular business you may not have the time to venture into others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds