Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

Actually selling office equipment is very profitable and it's worth much interest most especially when such equipment are purchased in large quantities or supply as a contract. Alot of people are making from such kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, such situations can occur but you have to try as much as possible to be saving reasonable amount of money from the profit you are making in case anything goes wrong. If you're making a lot of money in a particular business you may not have the time to venture into others.
Anyway the business is not reliable and shouldn't be considered as a good source of income. That is just a general rule for me I don't just want to have one source of income . You talk about saving , do you really mean that the profit of the business wonts continue for a long period of time ?

Anyway the business is not reliable and shouldn't be considered as a good source of income. That is just a general rule for me I don't just want to have one source of income . You talk about saving , do you really mean that the profit of the business wonts continue for a long period of time ?
That's not what I meant. if you are going into a business you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. During the Corona virus pandemic a lot of businesses went into bad debt and in that case many businesses were not able to survive. If you have a lot of savings in your business you can actually survive such situations.

Selling office resources and equipment is a good and lucrative business but in my own opinion , its a seasonal business and not good enough because the office's won't demand for another equipment until the exhausted the one they bought from you which might take up to a year before they finish it.

Well this is a good idea for a business but for it to work, one has to have connections with several offices since they would be the principal buyers so as to be able to make profits
That is true,but on the other hand if one cannot effectively do some cordinated sales among various offices,the individual can decide to site his outfit close to a higher institution where these products are mostly needed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds