Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from selling office resources.

This is actually a very good business idea and an opportunity. This is because a lot of this product are always on use and the demand sometimes is high. You should consider this

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree that in any business endeavor it is important to be able to identify the target audience because they would make the work easier since there is rather already
We had a similar experience though it was not an office equipment sales,but we were into consumables,when we approach what we think would be a good prospect for our products,we could not make headway,not untill we identify who really needs this products,and we spent some time before discovering this.

That's true. At the person's or companies use the customized materials , it will be like a form of advertising for the business . Other companies seeing it will be attracted to the business
That is the main marketing strategy implored and would go a long way in building a relationship between the business owner and the company.

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
To me personally I really that it could be quite profitable as long as few condition are met like little or no competition and good advertisement and knowing a lot of people who will be interested and work with what you sell or similar to it..just something like it.

To me personally I really that it could be quite profitable as long as few condition are met like little or no competition and good advertisement and knowing a lot of people who will be interested and work with what you sell or similar to it..just something like it.
I agree with you, but you have to know that the competition is still high Even though it seems not so many people are into the business for a living.

Search businesses can become very successful if you have connections with people who work in offices. I think it is a very good business idea for people looking for one.

Search businesses can become very successful if you have connections with people who work in offices. I think it is a very good business idea for people looking for one.
You are very right. Selling office products is important to have people who works in the office as friends so as to facilitate the easy selling of such products.

That is a good business idea. As long as you have a good supplier for those products and a ready market, you are good to start. So a good connection with organizations that have offices is a good thing in this business.
One thing that I have discovered is the fact that this source of office equipment business is very lucrative as the demand for office equipment is very high as most officers are looking to purchasing this office equipment even at exorbitant prices because they are always in high demand.

For you to make the best out of this type of business of selling office equipment and materials to clients, you really need to have a lot of business contacts to make this sales possible

So true ! It can yield you a lot of profit office equipments are of high demand as people want to create or develop their work place everyday to ensure cleanliness

This is actually a particular area that has been in high demand and I think that if you are going to invest in it it is going to bring you a lot of money.

It is a nice business idea but instead of me to go into that,i will preferred to set up a restaurant because restaurants will be much more profitable especially in a location that is crowded, those are the type of business I would like to venture into.

If I'm to speak in relation to my area,selling office accessories may not be profitable due to few offices around. Most businesses here just make use of pen and paper which can be easily bought from roadside shops.

I have been nursing the idea of selling some goods to office workers but the downside of the business is just that majority of them will never pay up there money until they receive salary at the end of the month which will be bad for business

As part of the different ways by which an individual can make money, one could consider sales of office materials like electronics, books, deodorants, sanitizers and the likes. You need to get connected to people working in different organizations so that you can boost your sales.
I think that this is actually a very good idea in order to network with more businesses. also there are good opportunities to lease out equipment as well, which many businesses may need on a temporary basis.

I think that this is actually a very good idea in order to network with more businesses. also there are good opportunities to lease out equipment as well, which many businesses may need on a temporary basis.
Yeah, that is also another way of makemonieonline money despite fact you people won't get to patronize such businesses always. So it's better to lease out when asked to.

Most office materials are being taken over by technology, such as calculator, you only have to sell the type of materials that have not yet been taken over by the technology, you can research more about it.

This type of business requires that you get good and quality contacts to be able to survive the competition that is already on ground in this type of business

That's a profitable business choice for those accustomed for such kind of business option. Selling stuffs link printable materials is a profitable office material.
I did not believe it is not a profitable business but now that you have mentioned about printing material ,yes I can consider it as a profitable business because printing is something that is needed in most of every business

Selling offices Supplies is not an easy type of business to engage in. It is a business that requires you to have a lot clients and contacts to be able to brake even

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds