Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Maxi

Credits
If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually online money making can comes from different ways 9r platform either through social media and also from forums. Alot of people including myself have consider making money through forums as the best.

It depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can make money online by posting on forums and you can earn money with your social media accounts, it all depends on your choice.

I have not make any money from social media but I have few dollars from forum. Making money from forum is easy than making money from social media. On the other hand, you can make big money from social media if you understand the process, but as for forum, you can only earn small money.

Actually I have been making money online for quite a period of time now and I only focus myself on forums and not social media's network. though there benefit to it.

Actually I have been making money online for quite a period of time now and I only focus myself on forums and not social media's network. though there benefit to it.
That's great, I also post on forums but not all of the times, we have some other means of earning money online not only posting on forums, but is just that you need skills before you can be able to earn.

Actually forums and social media are very good way of making money online depending on individuals choice. some can used the social media platforms because of the benefit they derived from it.

That's great, I also post on forums but not all of the times, we have some other means of earning money online not only posting on forums, but is just that you need skills before you can be able to earn.

I guess that making money on paid forums is much more straightforward. All you need is basic English language skills and some knowledge. This is why I have been utilising my skills in order to make money on the forums. I share many experiences with all the people and help them to make money online.

I guess that making money on paid forums is much more straightforward. All you need is basic English language skills and some knowledge. This is why I have been utilising my skills in order to make money on the forums. I share many experiences with all the people and help them to make money online.
That's it, you don't really need much in other to earn money on forums, all you need is a small skills and you are good to go, apart from forums were else do you earn money online?

For personally i would prefer the aspect of making money from the use of social media,because the leverage is just too large ,and you will actually determine the level at which you want to grow financially.

That's it, you don't really need much in other to earn money on forums, all you need is a small skills and you are good to go, apart from forums were else do you earn money online?

Yes, this is all you may need. Apart from that, you may also need a bit of knowledge of English language. You merely get paid to share your knowledge and experiences when it comes to working on forums.

Yes, this is all you may need. Apart from that, you may also need a bit of knowledge of English language. You merely get paid to share your knowledge and experiences when it comes to working on forums.
That's exactly the point, there's no way you can earn money on forums without you having a good knowledge on english language, that's were some people have failed.

I have not earned from social media platforms before i think forums are easy to earn because for pay to post forums like bizdustry, i have been able to earn some extra money which have really helped me.

I have not earned from social media platforms before i think forums are easy to earn because for pay to post forums like bizdustry, i have been able to earn some extra money which have really helped me.
That's interesting, paid to post sites are really interesting, when I'm less busy I prefer to post on forum's than to do anything else,despite the fact you won't earn that much on forum's but it's a cool way to earn money.

That is true, if i have another source of income i would be very serious with it because making money here is time consuming although they say slow progress is better than no progress.

That is true, if i have another source of income i would be very serious with it because making money here is time consuming although they say slow progress is better than no progress.
That's it, having multiple streams of income is a good idea, if you have a different income streams you will earn as much as you want depending on the kind of business.

Actually forums and social media are very good way of making money online depending on individuals choice. some can used the social media platforms because of the benefit they derived from it.
Social media are best use to promote goods online. If you have product you're selling or promote as an affliate marketer, social media is best in this regard. But, ordinarily, to make money from social media is not easy compared to making money from forum. Money earned from forum are little but it add up

It depends on what kind of money you want to make and what plans you have. You can absolutely make money from forums but you need to offer something worth buying.

Social media also has a good scope to make money, but the condition is that we have to need lot of followers on our social accounts,because if we have followers, and they purchase our promoted products, then we makes good money.

The best thing you could do is promote your blog on social media and this may generate traffic. Apart from that, a few international companies and brands also opt to choose social media in order to generate sales. It is a very common marketing technique.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds