Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Longest time you worked in one go?

There are some people that work more than 20 hours in a day because they really want to make a decent amount of money for themselves but it is not something that I'm going to encourage anyone to do.
I decided to work for at least six hours on a go yesterday online on three different online websites just in order to meet my target daily, working for hours can be possible if you have the zeal to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a day I worked all day making post online on ptp sites. That is the longest hours that I have worked online. But I have worked for more hours offline many times. Offline work is time consuming.

I've worked in different organization where I'll have to work for hours. Some 10 hours at a go while some ain't up to that. But the highest hour I've worked at a go was some years back which was 12 hours

Actually I am a kind f person that don't want to worked all day through because it's very stressful and sometimes you may have less time for both yourself and your family.

There was a time I was highly determined to write a certain number of articles on one of my website. I have some deficit articles to write and I was not feeling good about this. on a faithful Sunday I spent about 6 hours in front of computer system typing non stop just to meet up the target and I was able to achieve it.

There was a time that I was working on a particular project and was approaching deadline. This made me to work when most about 18 hours at a stretch and that really impacted my health a lot even though I was able to actually deliver the project very well.

I've worked in my mother's work as a teenager and the most of the time I could work in a single day were 8 hours I couldnt work more hours because its not legall here in Israel :) although I personally wanted to work 9 hours or 8.5 hours a day, at this period I wanted money :D

I do not work any way than focusing on my gaming business. This is the only thing I do . I do not work for long hours online. I only work only if there's time and I have to schedule so as to work bit by bit.

What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
I once spent the whole night grinding on discord to just get a Whitlist for an nft project I intended to mint. I think that has been my longest I spent working.
I regretted it though

There was a time back then when working online brings better income daily depending on the time spent on the work , I have spent six hours in the go before taking a rest.

I think there was a time when I worked for straight seven hours and i think that this is something that I may need to do that once again due to inflation.

I am a type of person that doesn't much time in place of my work,I think the longest time I take is only 2 hours,I don't spend much time on work.
Well that is actually the way and manner you have actually train yourself to carry out your assigned task,though it is very good to do things as you can carry,so that one do not breakdown completely.

The longest time i have ever worked online is around six hours , but if its about my offline working activities , sometimes I do spend around ten good hours working offline .
There was a time that I was working on a particular project and was approaching deadline. This made me to work when most about 18 hours at a stretch and that really impacted my health a lot even though I was able to actually deliver the project very well.

The longest and I have working in my workplace is 12 hours straight without any break. All my bodies were aching by the time I got back home by that time. I have to spend a few more days to rest in order to recuperate my energy.
I could remember when i have a project work to complete,i had to work extra hours into the night till the next morning,it was really exhusting by the time i finished the next morning.

What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
I worked many hours in one go, even I worked late nights without sleep for my dreams because I know one day these late nights and hard working will pay off.

I don't really spend a lot of time working here on bizdustry, I normally spend two to three hours working here, but it depends on how focused I am that day.

I worked many hours in one go, even I worked late nights without sleep for my dreams because I know one day these late nights and hard working will pay off.
Depending on the work i am doing , if its my teaching offline work , i have worked for four to five hours non-stop and when i am working online i normally spend five hours non-stop .

I think it depends on the kind of work or jobs we do. personally I can only work for 8 hours and exceeding that particular hour, I will be paid for an extra time.

I think it depends on the kind of work or jobs we do. personally I can only work for 8 hours and exceeding that particular hour, I will be paid for an extra time.
Working for 8 hours is not a new thing here. Personally I have done that before when I was working for a private organisation. Now I work online and I have my own business and only work when I feel like.

The longest and I have working in my workplace is 12 hours straight without any break. All my bodies were aching by the time I got back home by that time. I have to spend a few more days to rest

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds