Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Longest time you worked in one go?

The longest shift I've ever worked at my job was 12 hours without a break. By the time I returned home, my entire body was aching. I need to rest for a few more days so that I can regain my energy.

Advertisement Placeholder
What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
I've started going for a long time, and I don't think I can necessarily recollect how many hours I have worked at once, because it's something I go through on a constant basis. Workplace stress is common.

My longest stretch of time working was probably a week of all-nighters. Due to a strange tendency of mine to focus better at night, I had to stay up all night for the entire week to finish some academic papers I had to turn in.
I didn't get up to stretch during the eight hours that I worked nonstop.
On that particular day, a task that was meant to have been finished the day before wasn't.
So before we left, my supervisor made us sit down and clean our desks.

I've started going for a long time, and I don't think I can necessarily recollect how many hours I have worked at once, because it's something I go through on a constant basis. Workplace stress is common.
I like working as far up I am earning money but my working time has a limit because when i set a target of the amount i am willing to make daily and I have reached that target , I stopped for the day and start the following day .

The longest time I have work personally was offline sometimes ago. I want four a whole periodic of 12 hours. It was an electrical wiring and I needed to make them have access to electricity that day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds