Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Longest time you worked in one go?

The longest time I have worked for was 24hours . I worked morning and night which when I got home it was hectic at work. I really feel so so weak and decided to have a relaxed day although to be able to regain my strength.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've worked for about 17 hours before on a go. It was not really what I was happy about but I had no choice then as duty called. It was when I was working for a company. And this wasn't even once, it happened about 5 times or so when I was working for the company

The longest time I've worked in one go is about ten hours. It was when i was working as a seamstress, it was during the festive period and we had a lot of clothes to make.
It is always very hectic for this kind of job especially in the festive season is one a lot of people have clothes that they want to be sewn for them for the celebration of the season.

I always online to work for more income. I don't measure how much have used or to use, I make sure that I target what to do and how to do it.

I always online to work for more income. I don't measure how much have used or to use, I make sure that I target what to do and how to do it.
I guess we are the same, I also work with target. Do you have a daily target? Or do you work with a weekly or monthly target? Currently I am working with a daily target.

There was a particular time in which I was not keeping up with the deadline for a work that I was given. When it was getting so much closer I had to work for more than 16 hours straight in order to get it completed.
Most people that are working in my country Nigeria are always overworked because of the situation of lack of jobs in the country where by someone would go to work by 8 a.m. in the morning and come back by 6 p.m. in the night.

It is always very hectic for this kind of job especially in the festive season is one a lot of people have clothes that they want to be sewn for them for the celebration of the season.
It was very very hectic. The surprising thing about it was that we stopped accepting work as at the 2nd week of december but we still had alot to do.

The longest time I have ever work in a single day is 12 hours straight with just 30 minutes break. This happened as a result of heavy load of work at present and we need to meet the target on time. So everyone was forced to stay an extra time in the workplace.

I have been working for long time always and I do not think I still remember the longest though, since it is something that I am always engaged in daily. Work pressure is normal here.

Last Saturday I worked from morning till evening, the only time I pause was when I wanted to have my afternoon meal, and bath, it wasn't easy as I was online through out.

What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
My longest work hour is similar to yours. It was months ago and I did an all night trying to input some data as requested by my boss but that was the last time I did that

What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

When i am free from my offline activities most especially during the covid-19 lockdown , i normally work online throughout the night and listen to the news during the day.

I have worked for five years at a go and it was Amazing. But I don't think I can do such job again unless huge amount of money will be paid to me and I won't have to work through out the week. The job was stressful I must confess but my Bosses were good people to work with.

I have worked from 7 a.m. in the morning to the 7 p.m. in the night when I was determined to meet a deadline the following day. I have to keep all my food and concentrate on the job. I made myself some snacks and beverages to keep myself going on the job.

I am a very disciplined person so I do not have with my time,if it would take me 20hrs to work and get the work done I am ready to sit and execute the job provided I am giving 45minute break
One of the most challenging thing about working for 20 hours in my country Nigeria is that you still don't get paid well and were expected to kill yourself working for them.

Definitely have had all nighters lots of times right from the time in college 2hen preparing and also work, you'd be surprised how time flies when one is consumed in a work case

I Haven't worked for someone or a company more than five years. But there are some entitlement you will be given to when you work for a very long time. But it's equivalent to enslaving yourself, working for someone for such long time.

There was a time I was planning to post a certain number of contents on my blog and I don't have much time to do it. So I have to wait until weekend to write all the content. I actually wrote all the content was on Sunday and I spent about eight hours in sitting writing different content.

The longest and I have working in my workplace is 12 hours straight without any break. All my bodies were aching by the time I got back home by that time. I have to spend a few more days to rest in order to recuperate my energy.
This is actually why I really had to quit the job that I'm doing to set up my own business on myself so that I know that but I saw for myself it is for my own benefits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds