Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Longest time you worked in one go?

I think the longest time I have ever worked at a go had been for four hours.
Then I would stand up to stretch or use the ladies. On bizdustry, I have worked for threew hours straight.
I can say i have sat down and earn on bizdustry for three to four hours.
Even on my offline business, i have spent a couple of hours without standing up to attend to other things.

Advertisement Placeholder
What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
The longest time i had to work was when we were doing a project of repaires of a vehicle that wes giving some of our consultant real issues to fixed,i have to stay and help them with the neccessary assistance they need,and it reall took my time till late in the day,

The longest time I've worked in one go is about ten hours. It was when i was working as a seamstress, it was during the festive period and we had a lot of clothes to make.

I worked on a mobile device for the longest time three weeks ago because I had an unforeseen assignment deadline to meet. I literally sat for eight hours on my phone.

I am a type of person that doesn't much time in place of my work,I think the longest time I take is only 2 hours,I don't spend much time on work.

The past months have got me engaged in so many things that make me to be available online doing one or two tasks for as long as 6 hours daily.

The longest time I worked go is 4hours and then I will stand up to stretch out leg small then I will go back to start work again, so to make good money the work.

I have worked all night on my assignments. But if your question is related to making money, I have worked for all day long to design graphics for a company.

There has been a time I spent eight house in office in preparing business account which the boss pressurized me that I must complete it that very day

There has been a time I spent eight house in office in preparing business account which the boss pressurized me that I must complete it that very day
Huh which type of business is that I don't think giving eight hours for business account is suppose,the time seems to be much,even though its not an easy thing.

I think the longest I have had to work would be all night for a week. I had some academic papers I had submit, and weirdly for me I tend to focus better during the nights, so for the whole week I had to stay up all night to work on it.

I can say i have sat down and earn on bizdustry for three to four hours.
Even on my offline business, i have spent a couple of hours without standing up to attend to other things.
I do work a lot and spend most of my spare time online making research and working online and the longest time i spent online was on bizdustry and i spent almost four hours in a go.

What was the longest time you worked in one go? Was it an all-nighter? Or maybe it was days of work or more? I have had days where I would be sitting at my computer doing work all day. I'm not a fan of that, so I schedule my time better to get my work done first, and then I can do whatever I want.

Anyway, what's the longest time you worked in one go?
Everything depends on the kind of job that I have to take care of at a particular point in time and if it's something that is going to demand my been awake all through the night I'm definitely going to do it as far as the money is worth it.

The longest and I have working in my workplace is 12 hours straight without any break. All my bodies were aching by the time I got back home by that time. I have to spend a few more days to rest in order to recuperate my energy.
There are some people who work online 24/7 in a day because they are completely committed to working online as the only job that they are doing so they don't really spend any other time outside being online.

There was a particular time in which I was not keeping up with the deadline for a work that I was given. When it was getting so much closer I had to work for more than 16 hours straight in order to get it completed.

There was a particular time in which I was not keeping up with the deadline for a work that I was given. When it was getting so much closer I had to work for more than 16 hours straight in order to get it completed.
The task must have been really serious for it to have warranted such long hours of work. From a medical perspective, it is not advisable to spend long durations working continuously without rest.

I have worked eight hours straight without standing up to stretch.
That day, there was a task that was supposed to have been completed the previous day which wasn't.
So, my boss made us sit and tidy up our desks before leaving.

Gosh! Sitting for straight 8 hours might hurt a lot. I also used to work for a company where I used to site for seven hours a day. We used to get a break of 30 minutes during that time. However, still they used to pressurize us all the time. I left that company.

When I was a computer programmer in a bank there was a time that I worked for 4 straight days and night. Of course, I had to sleep but I couldn't go home because of the programs that I had to debug (correcting the mistakes in the coding). Those programs were made by other programmers so it was not easy to resolve the problem.

I have really worked for many hours at a go. There are lots of places I've worked for many hours at a go. But the most lengthy hours I've worked is 18 hours. I worked in a company then and goods arrived at midnight and we had to count the stocks and get them recorded

The longest hour I have ever work in a day is 12 hours. I was helping some people to submit your applications online. The internet connection is not moving fast. It was only the free breakfast that sustained me from morning till night at that time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds