Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Longest time you worked in one go?

The longest time I have worked in a go is actually about 10hrs and it was in a carpentry shop ,it wasn't easy I just have to do the plenty job at that period
Over here in my country people work over 14 hours and they still get paid highest $70 in a month which makes it a very useless kind of work that it is not encouraging.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually why I really had to quit the job that I'm doing to set up my own business on myself so that I know that but I saw for myself it is for my own benefits.
I need to give kudos to you for setting up your own business. I still find it difficult to quit my job as it is the main source of my income. I am looking to replace it with some of my online business before I decide to call it a quit.

The longest time I worked in a go was when I wanted to test the water to know the actual hour I can make fifty comment on bizdustry and it took me good five hours to make a dollar.

The longest time I worked using a mobile device was 3weeks ago as I had an impromptu assignment deadline to meet up. I literally sat for 11hours using my mobile device.
As long as there is money to be made and I am physically healthy to work I am definitely going to keep on pushing the work until I've made enough money that I think I need.

If you are working for 20 hours in the 24 hours in a day, it means that you have only 4 hours of rest plus the 45 minutes brake. It's definitely not a good way to work in my opinion.
I am a very disciplined person so I do not have with my time,if it would take me 20hrs to work and get the work done I am ready to sit and execute the job provided I am giving 45minute break

I don't really like such working hours it's not me but there are exceptional times I have to do such because it's of great important. And I think that was once or twice at most two days or three days but apart from that I don't like it

This occurs most times when I have a deadline to meet for a project coupled with other works untouched and I could spend more than half a day on the computer trying to sort out one job after the other. That was 13 straight hours.

This occurs most times when I have a deadline to meet for a project coupled with other works untouched and I could spend more than half a day on the computer trying to sort out one job after the other. That was 13 straight hours.
Thirteen straight hours working without even taking a nap is a great way to work , and i can confidentially says you are good at what you does , I can only spend five hours on a go.

As long as there is money to be made and I am physically healthy to work I am definitely going to keep on pushing the work until I've made enough money that I think I need.
It's not that easy even when the need is very urgent. Staying up too long to work might be detrimental to your health in the short or long run.

When what you are working on is very important and you need to settle it as soon as possible , the process of finishing the job takes too much time and most especially when you need to finish soon.
It's not that easy even when the need is very urgent. Staying up too long to work might be detrimental to your health in the short or long run.

The longest time I worked using a mobile device was 3weeks ago as I had an impromptu assignment deadline to meet up. I literally sat for 11hours using my mobile device.
People actually work everyday week in week out in order for them to make money that day we used to take care of their responsibilities and expenses that is waking them up every day.

There have been times that I did work for more than 20 hours. I would work 12 hours offline and start my online gig for 8 hours. Though I was making money but it was affecting my health badly. That's why I stopped lest I have my health deteriorated.
A lot people that actually working in African country actually suffering because they don't even have their rights respected as employees because they are always been overused.

Thirteen straight hours working without even taking a nap is a great way to work , and i can confidentially says you are good at what you does , I can only spend five hours on a go.
Great way? I can understand the situation he was in, there was a deadline he needed to meet up with so there was actually no choice. But if this becomes an habit of working that long without a break, you would just end up over working your body, without proper rest, this could lead to health issues.

It actually depends on what I have to do for the day and the various online gigs I have to attend to coupled with any project I might have received from a client. I always try to accommodate all no matter what and I can say that the longest time I have spent working online was about 11 hours straight.

The longest time I have worked in one go was twelve hours, at my former place of work. I was making a research on some things and I didn't stand up for once, by the time I got up, my legs were swollen.

The longest time I have worked in one go was twelve hours, at my former place of work. I was making a research on some things and I didn't stand up for once, by the time I got up, my legs were swollen.
The longest time I have worked on a go is around eight hours when I got an order to produce around six hundred pieces of meatpie for an occasion , which i decided to do with my wife.

I don't really calculate the hour I spend when working online, I only work as the spirit leads one can work as your body system can carry, so I can't remember the hour I spend when working.

I have worked eight hours straight without standing up to stretch.
That day, there was a task that was supposed to have been completed the previous day which wasn't.
So, my boss made us sit and tidy up our desks before leaving.
One thing that is very common when you are working for people is that they are the one that I'm going to determine how long you are going to work and you don't have any choice but to obey them.

There are some people that work more than 20 hours in a day because they really want to make a decent amount of money for themselves but it is not something that I'm going to encourage anyone to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds