Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Light or Dark?

I offer both on all sites, but my personal preference is light. The darker sites usually have white/grey text on black/dark backgrounds and it really messes my eyesight up for quite some time afterwards. Everything is jumbled up for a bit.

I prefer medium-dark skins because 99% of the time I'm looking at a board on my mobile device in a dimmly lit room, lmao. I don't want to be blinded.

Being a site that whose niche is usually performed at night, I tend towards a dark style... but also offer a light style for those that may be viewing from a desktop inside.
I offer 2 different dark styles and one light.

I prefer Light themes but if forums have both options I do choose light and dark theme. In day time I like to use light and in the evening I use dark cuz it's better for my eyes.

I always try and use a dark theme. But in the past, I have offered light and dark themes on my sites. By usage stats, dark themes were used the most on my site.

Funnily enough, I actually have the light version of the theme enabled here, but for everything else, I prefer dark mode. My phone and all apps (where applicable) all have dark mode enabled.

The preference of each one is a very personal taste, but it is no less true that a subject between light and gray allows a less forced view on the part of the vision. The scales between light/dark is perfect

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor