Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lazy Manager

A lazy manager is quite a disaster for any business or company as it can affect other people in the company as the manager is the head of the business in the absence of the owner of the Business.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lazy boss delegates their responsibilities to their subordinates instead of pitching in themselves. This can lead to low morale from overworked and under-appreciated employees. Before you know it, the entire department’s productivity plummets and employees start fleeing.
There are many reasons why we always have a lazy managers in a company , one of the factor is that the manager might not have affection for the title , he just found himself in the position because he was given the slot, so because he did not have passion for the managerial work, he will always be lazy.

I am of the opinion that if a business manager is lazy then the whole staff Will be lazy as well z because the management have a greater impact on the turn out of the business, if the business will experience rapid growth, then the management must be coordinated.
Or did you think a lazy Manager cannot affect the organization???
A lazy Manager, has to be put on his or her toes to work for the growth and development of the business organization, by giving such a person target.

I am of the opinion that if a business manager is lazy then the whole staff Will be lazy as well z because the management have a greater impact on the turn out of the business, if the business will experience rapid growth, then the management must be coordinated.
The reason why most companies want to hire someone who is diligent and have a good leadership spirit and skills is to ensure the growth of the business but in a situation where the manager is bad, the business turns bad.
[automerge]1618417095[/automerge]
The reason why most companies want to hire someone who is diligent and have a good leadership spirit and skills is to ensure the growth of the business but in a situation where the manager is bad, the business turns bad.

A lazy manager could do so ,he could be a bad role models to those working under him , and the company might have slow progress at the end

A business manager is the one who oversees everything about the business and if he or she is lazy then the business is bound to fail
A business manager should be hard working for the business to excel

To me, one of the cores of any sphere in life and not just business is hard work and even more so, if you are a manager, you should be hardworking and also demand that your subjects do the same and they would gladly follow you to do that and that will be good too.

A leader or manager is a mirror or example to his subordinates so if he is lazy or complacent in his or her duties it would automatically rub off on others working under him and such a person should be fired or sack cause he or she has a major influence on people working under his leadership
A lazy manager will spell doom for the business. The manager is the ambassador of the the business which every other person look up to for their to plan their own lives. When the manager himself is lazy the business will underperformed if not windup.

A lazy manager might bring very slow progress to the business and the business would not be able to do something very fast

I wouldn't condemn a manager for being lazy neither will i attest negative reproach against him, i feel he/she was lazy before attaining that position, its best to work with understanding people than always trying to correct them.

Lazy managers kills business because when the manager is lazy then the workers will be reluctant to work the manager is supposed to be like the force which derive other workers to work.

I don't think a lazy manager can affect the organisation, this is because before you get to the manager there are other supervisors which can supervise the worker to be hard working

In this case if the manager of an organization is lazy it takes a lot of determined and passionate staff to cover up his laziness. A lazy manager affects the organization negatively and should be either sacked or scolded my higher authorities.

If the business manager is a lazy manager, then it is he responsibility of the business owner to simply fire the lazy manager and replace him or her with someone that know the onions

The lazy manager would kill the business , so its best to avoid them ,instead of doing the proper work the lazy manager would do another thing instead

Lazy managers can hide under the umbrella of his staffs. Maybe employ an acting manager like his assistant then relax his mind like the CEO of the company. Their is nothing money can't afford.

In any business which operates under a lazy manager then definitely the workers most be lazy and it will be very difficult for the business to meet it demands.

I believe that lazy managers require motivation by their seniors. Theymight be lazy because they might not be getting paid enough for the job they were hired for. They should not be overworked by their seniors. I do not believe that every manager is lazy or deliberately do not want to work. You pay them a good amount of money and make them realize that they are being paid a good amount of money for their jobs and I think the problem will be solved. If not, then you must look for another manager.

Leading as we all know should always be by example if a manager happens to be lazy, automatically he will transfer the habit to his subordinates and they will aswel reflect laziness in what they do. As mangers our subordinates are always taking lessons from us either by our body language or actions.

Well, in reply to your above post concerning a lazy manager and the effects of having a lazy manager at the helm of affairs, I do think that having a lazy manager is very bad for business pr for any company because they won't get things done

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds