Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Last Video Game Played

Advertisement Placeholder
Southern, a fellow Halo fanboy!
We gotta pwn some covenant and shit soon.
I got 3 still, my Reach broke. :( So yeah if any of you want to play some Xbox I'm down. ;)

Played some GTA IV for like 5 hours last night with my redneck buddy GunWrath. Me and him in a party is fucking hilarious. We went on there and acted like the little kids in the game and he was like "I'll suck your dick for a modded car." It was fucking crazy as his voice sound so legit. xD And a quote from me "I only have three pubic hairs and I'm 13, is that a good thing? I wonder if boys like it when there is no hair there." God damn those kids got pissed rofl.

XBL ran out a few weeks back, I'll start playing online like a baus when black ops 2 comes out. I'm just imagining us playing online.. amg.

Yes.

Played some more GTA IV with a buddy again. God damn it was crazy! Modders everywhere and talking like little kids again haha.

Played some Far Cry yesterday. Looking to buy some Dynasty Warrior games though, love that series.

The last game I played was FIFA 13 and I played it earlier today, I had a few decent games of it. I might play some more FIFA after dinner, if I'm in the mood to of course. :p

Last played Fifa 13, scored a cracker of a goal with Taarabt; then disconnected and smashed my controller on the floor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds