Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Last of Us (HBO Max)

Credits
Has anyone here watched the HBO Max show The Last of Us? I personally started it last night and dear goodness I love it! I think I'm on episode 3 now. Anyone else watched it, or haven't watched it yet but want to? Below is the trailer if you're interested in previewing it. :) What do you think of the actors included? Some people don't like the girl used for Ellie, but I think she was a good person for the role.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finished watching it a few weeks back and generally enjoyed the series overall.
However i can't deny that the young man playing the Ellie character is too often exceedingly cringey.
It's not because he's a male pretending to be a female, it's his performance i find too overbearing and unlikable.
Really hope the writers don't kill off the Joel character like in the game part 2.

@André i believe the actor who is playing Ellie prefers to go by they - they are gender fluid as of what I last read.

Anywho they seem to be pretty similar to the game.
I've seen it here and there as my mother and father were watching it but didn't really take the time to see the full episodes. Seems pretty interesting to say the least.
It is so good!

I’m on episode 7 out of 9 and watching it right now. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds