Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie watched?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I have seen two really interesting movies this week.

1.Top gun Maverick starring Tom Cruise
2. Me Time starring Kevin Hart.

What are yours?

Haven’t seen Top Gun yet, but did see Me Time and that was pretty hilarious imo. I’ve watched Red with Bruce Willis yesterday as it was on television. Really a shame that he went on retirement and won’t be an actor anymore.

The last movie I watched is not actually a movie but a TV series which is House of The Dragon Episode 5. It's streaming on HBO every Sunday. The 6th episode is going to streaming in the next 4 hours and I'm watching it immediately.

I think Thor: Love and Thunder was the last movie I recall seeing. I don't watch movies too often, really.

I've been watching Avengers: Infinity War yesterday as it was on Television. Fell asleep though. xD

I had to start watching Game of Thrones recently as my brother told me that I can't understand the sequel to the movie, if I didn't watch the previous one.

The last movie I watched was School of Rock which I am still watching right now. Absolutely love this movie and no matter how many times I watch it, it never gets old, and I still always enjoy it every time I watch it. Prior to that the last movie I watched was Elf, this movie is always one we watch at least once if not more every year around Christmas time, it really does work to help get you in the Christmas mood!

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever for the second time in theaters. Watched it with my friend the first time then my dad, mom, and sister the second time.

Curious George Cartoon Movie...

My step-daughter likes to come into the living room where my computer is and turn on movies. I'll go all ADD and start watching it and then she'll take video for snap chat and laugh with her mom while I watch the full length movie.

It's funny because I don't watch TV without her turning it on.

Our front room TV stays off 99.999% of the time

She does it to screw with me...

The past 3 movies have all been cartoon movies LOL

The two last movies which I watched are ;

1. The Woman King
2. Bullet Train

The Woman King looked like a feminist movie.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (which finally came on Netflix, almost a year after I saw the first three films!)

I was able to watch two movies yesterday. I was off work, so I was home and had the time to watch more movies . I watched Transfusion and JUNG _ E.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest