Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie watched?

The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die
Not to get off-topic, but is this like a prequel or a sequel to The Last Kindom? I never did finish the last two or three seasons of The Last Kingdom, I should pick it back up someday.

Not to get off-topic, but is this like a prequel or a sequel to The Last Kindom? I never did finish the last two or three seasons of The Last Kingdom, I should pick it back up someday.
It's basically a sequel to conclude the story, and tie up a few of the loose ends that were left at the end of the series :) .

Haven't watched that in forever @Cory I want to go back and watch all the Marvel movies in order again.

I last watched A Tourists Guide To Love and it was sooo good for a corny romance movie. :)

Haven't watched that in forever @Cory I want to go back and watch all the Marvel movies in order again.
I'm trying to watch all four of The Avengers films in due time. After all, where the superheroes all get together are some of my favorite superhero films. Love me some X-Men as well!

Watched the film 65
It wasn't bad to be honest, a fair bit of action, but I wouldn't say its a must watch xD

I just watched Ready Player One by Steven Spielberg. Amazing movie. Why can’t anyone develop a game like this? Minus the virtual reality.

I've been watching Fifty Shades of Grey, and I never can get over how cringy it can be xD

I've been watching Fifty Shades of Grey, and I never can get over how cringy it can be xD
Honestly.. to me, I don't get off on watching others do each other... and that's basically all that movie was about, with what some refer to as a "sick" twist.
I'm more into the ones that are "blow crap up" or actually require you to think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest