Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last app used?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't use many apps , but the last three apps I used are tiktok, Binance and Google chrome Browser app.

CryptoTab Browser Lite (they are painless income), Google Maps (easy navigation), Amazon Photos (unlimited photo storage), Authenticator (secure logons), Bitwarden (password protection), Biyrefill (buy giftcards with BTC), Gospel Library (scriptures), and a few score more.

The last app i make use of is my Binance and most I'm always on trust wallet checking my coins. And I've been buying a lot of coins to stake on binance recently

We make use of apps on a daily basis especially on our mobile to achieve one aim or another. I made use of the Canva app recently to do some designs. What is the last app you used?
I'm addicted to using Facebook. I'm always online on the social media. I have lots of friends on FB.

My last app used is WhatsApp. I'm always on WhatsApp, as the matter of fact, WhatsApp is my most used app from my phone weekly analysis.

I just got off Facebook few minutes ago. It is one of those apps that I use almost every 20 minutes since I have a lot of friends that I chat with over there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds