Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last app used?

The last app I used on my phone was the messenger app to contact my other half and a family member in messages. I tend to only use the messenger side of Facebook now as that is the best way for me to keep in contact with family and friends. Prior to that I used the TikTok app which I tend not to stay on for too long or I can be on it for hours lol

Advertisement Placeholder
My Chrome application is the last application I used. In fact, it's what I'm using right now being online on the forum Admin Junkies.
When I'm done here, I would be on TikTok for a while before going offline.

My Chrome application is the last application I used. In fact, it's what I'm using right now being online on the forum Admin Junkies.
When I'm done here, I would be on TikTok for a while before going offline.
I am on Chrome. That is the app that I make use of most of the times when I visit forums to get the latest trends.

The last app I used now was Noise.app and so far I like it. Good clean communication with a selected few associates without all the clutter found on other apps.

I have been messing around with YouCam Makeup on my smartphone. It's an age progression app and I find it very interesting to use. I couldn't stop laughing seeing how I would look at being 80 years.

I will freak out, if I dare make use of such app. I mean I wouldn't want to see how old I will look in a few years time.

The last app I used on my phone was my camera app. I recorded my next Retro Game Treasure unboxing video for my channel. I'm about to upload it to Google Drive, so I can start editing it. I'm behind on a few unboxing videos though, so I needed to finish editing my other ones before I start on this one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds