Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing your Customers more by Asking These Questions

While I agree to all those steps that you created. I feel most of those questions have to be answered at the product creation stage. At the point you plan on creating the produce that you want to market is when you know exactly what will sell in your market and how to go about it. This is what market research is all about.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is very important when you have a big company, it will help you to determine how to improve your product and how to satisfy your customers. So even for new customers or old customers you need to ask them questions about your product to keep them returning in buying your products.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

1. What's the key profit from our product/service that you get?

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

2. Which part of our product/service makes you happy?

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

3. What are the major product/service problems?

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
Very well said, it is the company or a business job to fully satisfy a cutomer in every aspect when having business with them. Giving them a reason to come back and have a repeat business is one of the goals of a company .

Asking them questions is good and asking about them should be the first thing and there family and laugh little with them because there are some craze customers that doesn't even care or friendly at all, you can also ask where have you been or why we haven't been coming for some time, like Is it because the children as resume that's why we haven't able to see you around? It's cool.

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
Very well said. And add to that, knowinh their culture and beliefs are important to avoid crossing their boundaries when having a business with them as long as we can

That is what we call a market research, which is a vital element in business. It is through this research that you get to know how customers perceive your products, their feedback haven used your product or service, and then the areas you should correct or upgrade. Generally, it's very essential.

You have a great point. Customer's satisfaction is one of the reason why they keep on coming back. The advice that I can give you is that when you give them a survey sheet, give them a reward when they complete the survey, even with just a small candy or treat. It's because many people will only want to get entertained or disturbed when they can benifit from it.

Talking to or asking customers questions does not only help you get to know them better or just an opportunity to interact with them. Questions are not meant for just asking sake. Questions return answers that can provide very helpful and valuable feedbacks that can help you to improve the quality of your services and products in general. Such responses and answers can help you to do a review of your business plan and give you insights on the ways to improve and grow the business better.

I think these are all valid and good points to know your customers inorder to serve them better to promoter the growth of your business. I still think you the first thing to do when opening a new business is to make a good research and survey on the product and services you want to offerto the public and the places they are needed.

Points that you shared are good and affective because without knowing customers need and requirements we cannot sell more and buy new items for the company so it's important to ask questions about products and selling items.
Peoples demand will only increase when we will sell our products of quality.
So if we know the customers demand we can produce more things.

Kudos to you for these helpful tips. These looks like a research or reading customer reviews about a product they've used. And it will help us to improve in any area we need to improve in order to satisfy our customers and thereby gaining their trust.

It is reliable and good for the business profit because when we will ask from the customer we will get to know the demand that how much this product is going in trend and people use it or not.the demand of running item's should be considered in daily work it will give you profit and your business will only run through this.

If you fail to understand your customer’s needs and provide solutions to the problems they are trying to solve, then you will have extreme difficulty selling them on your products or services. Knowing as much as possible about your customers is a vital part of the sales process. It’s no secret that your customers are a great source of information.

This read was timely because am suppose to be conducting a survey across our customer base in a local city pretty soon and having this template to further expand the scope of the questionnaire will really be of great help in understanding our clients better.
[automerge]1611725655[/automerge]
If you fail to understand your customer’s needs and provide solutions to the problems they are trying to solve, then you will have extreme difficulty selling them on your products or services. Knowing as much as possible about your customers is a vital part of the sales process. It’s no secret that your customers are a great source of information.
Getting to have more information on customers is now the new goldmine for corporations. Multinationals now spend billions to mine big data about their customers and these data informs decisions made as it pertains to product formation and marketing and several other things.

Last edited:

Well this are part but we shouldn't be too selfish to them. I mean there are other question u can ask your customers just to be use with them. The Question u wrote up are just to scale how satisfying our customers are with our product but it goes beyond that when it comes to knowing your customer.

This are really good and petinent question to ask for your customer. It's makes you understand your customers better. I think you should include how can we improve our services or product.

A business must accept the feedbacks of the customer, a good or bad ones. It is beneficial for the business as they will know at which area they are doing something wrong. Complaints should also be put in mind and do what is necessary to resolve it.

Here are the top 5 questions you'd ask your customers
  • What can my company do to better serve your needs?
  • How satisfied are you with our products/services?
  • What value do we provide?
  • What are your biggest challenges?
  • Why did you choose us over the competition

Always be conversant with people around you, Many of you are curious about your competition, and specifically what would lead your customers to either switch to another vendor or continue to stay with your business. In most cases, your customers have myriad options to choose from, so if they’re choosing you it’s worth your time to find out why—and what factors could cause them to make the jump to another vendor.

Great list outlined up there, these are some of the reasons why market analysis, survey and spying on competitors is very essential at intervals, it enables you understand what the customers prefer and their buying power. These will definitely help in keeping the stock up to date with current trends therefore ensuring a great profit and excellent customer services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds