Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know the Difference between Investment and Business

You have said it all,for the real definition of the two,which are investment and business,because most people always make that mistake like thinking investment is the same thing as doing business,while investment is like a gamble that you are hoping to win something huge from,and business is what you do legally and you are very sure of a very good return ...So I really appreciate you for bringing this hear for us to learn more about it..
[automerge]1613148369[/automerge]
You have said it all,for the real definition of the two,which are investment and business,because most people always make that mistake like thinking investment is the same thing as doing business,while investment is like a gamble that you are hoping to win something huge from,and business is what you do legally and you are very sure of a very good return ...So I really appreciate you for bringing this hear for us to learn more about it..

Advertisement Placeholder
Investments and business are comparative in that both need you to submit some cash fully expecting future benefit or advantage. The key distinction, nonetheless, is that in business; you are effectively engaged with the board while in ventures, your job is more inactive

In my understanding, investment is a form of business but not all businesses are investment. You can invest in other people's business without partaking in it. This way your money works for you. But if you own a business, you might not call it an investment.

Both operating a business and investing have their pros and cons Starting a business offers you independence because theoretically, you are your own boss and can pick your own hours. In reality though, a business will require a lot of your time

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

The
To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
Investment maybe seen as the act of placing anything valuable to a company or someone in other to generate income without involving the day to day running of the business,
While business involved the contribution of money, energy and other essential to ensure profit making.

Invesment and business are comparative in that both need you to submit some cash fully expecting future benefit or advantage. The key contrast, notwithstanding, is that in business; you are effectively engaged with the board while in ventures, your job is more detached. A venture transforms into a business when you start to control the tasks; the inverse is additionally obvious.

Say for example you needed to pick between maintaining a business as opposed to being an investor. On the off chance that you decided to maintain a business, you would should be effectively engaged with its everyday activities, oversee it, and interface with clients and all partners to make esteem at that point offer it to your objective market for a benefit. Then again, on the off chance that you were keen on getting public value, you would give your money to a stockbroker who at that point obtains various stocks for you. Without an excessive amount of impedance from you, your offers would procure you a return when they go up in value (capital appreciation), or when the organization delivers profits.

Typically a startup company has 10,000,000 authorized shares of Common Stock, but as the company grows, it may increase the total number of shares as it issues shares to investors and employees. The number also changes often, which makes it hard to get an exact count.

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

Business plans are both an analytical and planning tool, two components that are essential for getting a new business off the ground. This guide offers you key insights into how to create a high-quality business plan that will serve your business now and in the future.

To know the difference we have to explain what investment and business is. First let’s take investment and ask Wikipedia for the definition. Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial instruments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument.

Whew. Alright how about we talk that in English. Investment is just placing cash in something in the expectation of making a benefit later on. You can invest in numerous things, such countless examples of ventures like land, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, forex, and so forth....

What is business: A business is an association or organization that provides products and services and makes benefit subsequently. We have internet business, retail (buy&sell) business and other examples of business.
business and investment are both established on the foundation of making considerate profit while business has going concern, investment sometimes dies not and you can't be so sure of what the outcome of a particular investments will be

Investment,management of Money with an obligation to grow it.Business ,management of the money growing operation on a day to day basis.Profit in businesses is distributing to someone also but investment is fully yours..

Thanks for sharing the difference between Investment and business. I was once part of those who referred to business and Investment as one. But now I know better. Business is trading products and services, while Investment is purchasing assets.
I thought it was the same too until i stumbled on this thread, investment and business are two different things entirely. As you rightly said investment is like purchasing asset for future gain.

I think both are different terms investment is investing money for getting more money and profit on your money but business is a project which you start for investing money into it for get profit.

thanks so much for the enlightenment, in previous times, I have always thought that both are same not knowing that there are clear differences between them, now I understand the full differences between them, I can always engage in both investments and businesses at same time to enable multiple income.

Investment is the commitment of money to buy financial instruments or properties in order to make profits either in monthly or quarterly. Investment is simply putting your money in the hands of another person to do their business or whatever they want to do.

business is the heart or it is a marketing in which you produce goods or services for people to patronize you and in turn they pay you with money but the investment is the house in which put in a certain amount of money in a trusted company or organisation for them to use it for a particular business and pay you a certain amount of percentage monthly or yearly.

In my own understanding, business involves buying and selling of goods to make profit or rendering services to people. Business is always short time profit.
While investment deals with putting some certain to generate more within long period of time.

Investment can b in a business, seeing as if you put a particular amount of cash into it you are going to make money on or from it, provided the conditions are right. I think business and investment are closely related.

This is really a tricky question because the both relate with each other. You cannot talk about one without including the other. Business is when you own and run an establishment that brings in profit from time to time. While Investment is putting in your savings in other people's establishments, which brings in money either monthly, or biannually or yearly according to your agreement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds