Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Know anyone who owns their own business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know of someone who owns his own business he his always early,to open his shop,he advertise is product on every page if his social media and he is so friendly but doesn't joke with business

I know if a couple of guys who own tech start ups, there's one in my country Nigeria who owns a crypto app but the country banned crypto and he moved headquarters to Sweden

even my own father is running his poultry farm and he is doing perfectly, that is he takes up his business very seriously and tries not to lose focus on what he stands for...

Sure! I know a lot of people who own and grow their business. My Aunt runs a cocoa farm and it is really productive by the day.

I know so many people who own their businesses. One of them is my aunt who owns a boutique and a beauty parlour. She started it as a small business selling used clothes. Now, it has grown into a big steady business.

Do you know anyone that owns their own business? What do they do?
Big or small business , business is business, I have a small business which I am operating with my wife and she's the C.E.O while I am the manager, we have a baking ingredient store where we sell all types of Baking ingredients and we also bakes and makes snacks.

I personnaly know a couple of persons who are not only running their own business,but are doing extremely well,they have focus and are discipline and persistence in their business.

I personnaly know a couple of persons who are not only running their own business,but are doing extremely well,they have focus and are discipline and persistence in their business.
Discipline and also persistence is the way of moving a business forward, consistency is very good in business, many people just start business but they lack consistency.

Discipline and also persistence is the way of moving a business forward, consistency is very good in business, many people just start business but they lack consistency.
Iremember wnen we started our business,at the initial stage we were not having much sale and even customers were not there.But what sustained us was courage and we keeep what we were doing untill gradually we started seeing some results,we were consistent,we stayed on the path,and we put intergrity as one of our major selling points,that is was lacking in most busineses.

Yes I know alot of persons that have their own personal business and they are doing just fine, I know of one that is into fashion designing, he has his own brand and he designs cloths for top personals

I know a friend who owns a music promotion business which has a website and also operates offline. Pretty lucrative business for those who know how to operate it.

Actually I know of a friend who takes his own very serious that he spend most of his times going about his business, yeah he is really cashing out and settling a whole lot bills.

Yes I know of some one and it is a close related person my dad's immediate elder brother,he owns a farm where he takes care of chicken,and it makes alot of profit

They normally spend a majority of their day trying to evaluate the performance of each other employees and also getting ahead of the news so that they can be ahead of the market.

I know of someone who owns his own business he his always early,to open his shop,he advertise is product on every page if his social media and he is so friendly but doesn't joke with business
hello there. as you described about that man who is very passive for his work and do all things on time because doing business is not a joke and he knows very well that he should do any joke with his business.

I have a friend that have a betting shop and what is basically does everything is to go to work make sure that everything in the shop is going well make sure that all his employees are working hard all the time and then when he feels like he can leave the business to do other things.

A lot of people are business owners and 50% are government registered businesses as well and this is better and worth trying as one is the sole runner of his business though the competition is on the high side. Nevertheless there is more of advantage than disadvantage owning your own business compared to working and being monitored by the manager of the organization you are working for.

I know a lot of people in this category and one of them is actually a friend who is into freelancing stuff and he is making it big. He actually does the work both online and offline having to attend to customers from both ends

I know a lot of people and acquaintances whomown their own business. One of them is into farming and food transportation. He does his advertisement on a particular social forum and actually makes it big

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds