Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key Points to know if you have wasted your time on Work

In order to know if you have wasted your money on a business or not , you need to first your business fund from the total amount you see in a business to determine if you are gaining or at loss.
To determine if you have wasted time on a work is to ask yourself do basic questions, questions like have added impact in anyway, have you benefited from it in anyway, how success have you achieved and many others important questions this will help you determine that

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to keep track of your progress in the work place and also to know your level of productivity, this would enable you know what and where to improve on so as to enhance productivity.

This is how i see it; If you’re wondering whether or not what you’re working on is deserving of your time, this is the best place to start: Test your ability to name the benefit off the top of your head. Are you staring slack-jawed off into space trying to think of the results your efforts will produce? Well, you might be doing something just for the sake of doing it–which, as those meatloaf chefs will be quick to tell you, isn’t a productive use of your time. This is one way to look at it.

You need to keep tracking your progress at work to know if you have made any mistakes and you can know if you are succesful , your business Will be uplifted gradually.

Ensuring efficiency at work will actually make you maximise your time to achieving a very great things . The milestone would be achieved if you could manage your time effectively.

Generally, there are 8 hours of work but in reality, in the best of cases you complete between 6 and 7 hours of work and no one could achieve 8 hours of work in best performance cases.

If you have reasons to believe that the effort that you're putting is no longer used in results then that might be an indicator that you are no longer contribute anything into the business and you might want to consider another challenge.

When you have been working on a project for a very long time and the result I not forthcoming or you failed woefully , then you must realise that you have wasted your time and energy.

I believe that your employees should be able to call you and please you if you have been able to impact their business and if they do not then it is a sign that you have just wasted your time.

If you have reasons to believe that the effort that you're putting is no longer used in results then that might be an indicator that you are no longer contribute anything into the business and you might want to consider another challenge.
Whenever you realised that all the effort you have been putting on a business is proving abortive, you need to try and restrategised and get a better plan to tackle the problem.

I believe that everybody who has put in time in order to deliver something good definitely needs to be appreciated for it. If you are not constantly appreciated for your work then it means that it has been undervalued.

If you are always experience in situations where your wages are not going to be paid on time with explanations then it is time for you to start reconsidering the kind of work that you are doing for the company if it is beneficial or not.

Oh yeah you're right, I haven't seen it much, but what I want to know is if you want to know that my time is wasted, everything I'm doing at work Is doing a job like checking for weeks, if I'm not working, I'm retiring knowing it's a waste of time. Because no matter how I work on something, I always have my goals in mind.

Its a great point of accessing how impactful a worker had been to an organization, mostly I also have a set of accessment to use in knowing how impact that my worj had been in the organization. One of them is how my work has contributed to the company and the society and the business.
It is not just enough for you to be going to office but then you should be able to evaluate how your work has been impacting the company also. It will be a very good thing for people to be trying this out and leave immediately if they feel they are not valued.

Oh yeah you're right, I haven't seen it much, but what I want to know is if you want to know that my time is wasted, everything I'm doing at work Is doing a job like checking for weeks, if I'm not working, I'm retiring knowing it's a waste of time. Because no matter how I work on something, I always have my goals in mind.
To me personally , I dont see a failed business as time wasted because I have learnt one or two things during the business that I wouldn't have known If I didn't do It ,

Sometimes you feel yourself like a little bored from the routine of work so you did not work well this day as per sequence you will not do your well at work this day.

Every business organisation have responsibilities , that is the reason why they are employing more people into the business . In most business organisation that there is always a daily target of activities you have to do on daily basis as an employee.

Working is not really waste of time what matters is what you are getting from the job you you are doing, who told you that working is wasting of time, does it mean that you don't like working.

I think that you would naturally feel it in your bones when you've been productive. If not, it would help to keep tabs on yourself.

You already have the general idea of the organization with which you work with. So what you can do is to set a daily target of things you need to get done satisfactorily. When you tick off all the boxes for the day, you'd know whether or not your time has been wasted.
I think it is possible that you can also feel it within you that something that you have done is something that is not worth it or people do not feel appreciated about.

I believe that the level in which people appreciate you for the work that you have done or induce you is one of the important things that you have to check.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds