Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key Points to know if you have wasted your time on Work

The main thing you will realises and that will let you know that you have wasted your time on a work is when the business does not brings the profit you are expecting at the end of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just it. When you set your goals realistically for the day or week, there's no way you wouldn't figure it out. You will decipher it all, you will know what are you work best with ease and what area you need improvement on.
One of the parameters that any serious business person should always have in mind is to set daily and acheivable goals,and at interval make sure that he accomplish those task that are been set.

Whoa I don't study if I waist any time indeed since I normally work up to my schedule. I hardly waist time and if it comes maybe I just add an increment to my leisure time and have enough fun.

If you invested the total amount of fifty thousand naira in an investment and you are also buying data subscription to monitor the investment and at the end of the year , you only make fifty two thousand naira, then you should know you have waste your time because the gain is not even enough for your data subscription.

As long as there are rules and regulations that must be followed in a business , you may not like the waste your time as you will always try to achieve your daily activities or target before the day runs out.

Just like that.
There is no way you wouldn't figure it out if you established realistic goals for the day or the week.
You will understand it all and be able to identify your strong points and areas for development.

For you to know If you have wasted your time in your business , there must be a goal you set to acheive daily or monthly , if the target is not met on daily basis , then you just try and re-adjust or re-plan .

You are probably not going to be hearing very often from the people who you are working with if they are planning not to pay you and that is one of the biggest red flags to run away from.

You are probably not going to be hearing very often from the people who you are working with if they are planning not to pay you and that is one of the biggest red flags to run away from.
You are right , if your company is producing a fake and a counterfeit product to the public and people started realising it , then you start loosing customers and they also comes to return the product they bought in exchange for their money ,

I truly don't understand what you said above, but if I get you somewhat, it's possible that after eight hours of labor you weren't as productive as you should have been. I don't think anyone works for at least eight hours and then wastes their time unless perhaps it's just work that wasn't productive to begin with.

Signs You're Squandering Life But You Can't Concede It
You spend as well much time doing things you shouldn't be doing,You discover yourself complaining a part,You do not bolster your mind,You have a parcel of negative self-talk,You feel deadened. You do not arrange for your future,You spend as well much time with individuals who do not contribute to your development,You're dependent to your phone.

I truly don't understand what you said above, but if I get you somewhat, it's possible that after eight hours of labor you weren't as productive as you should have been. I don't think anyone works for at least eight hours and then wastes their time unless perhaps it's just work that wasn't productive to begin with.
That means you have not seen or work in an organisation where competition has reduced their customers drastically and they couldn't meet their daily target anymore because they lack customers ,

I believe that no knowledge is a waste and for the fact that you didn't see the results of working for eight hours doesn't mean you haven't achieved something intellectually.

That means you have not seen or work in an organisation where competition has reduced their customers drastically and they couldn't meet their daily target anymore because they lack customers ,

Meeting daily target could be a really hard job for many people who may not be prepared for that. I also have a daily fixed target and i must admit that I face difficulties getting to that target.

An average worker can have a total time of working for 8 hours straight, however some of us after completing work we tend to recall what are the things we have done for the past 8 hours and some might end up left unanswered.

Now to avoid such problems and doubt if you just have wasted your 8 hours of work, try to reflect on these questions.

1. How should the individual in this position contribute to the organization’s mission?

2. How do employees assess their work's impact?

3. How do individuals communicate with clients and users in this role?

These questions are my usual keypoints to know if I have wasted my 8 hours in the workplace or not, I do hope it help you as well. How about you? If you have something to add please feel free to drop it in the comment.
Planned the days work before you start helps. I find that if I have a clear view of what I want to achieve during the week, I do better. It also helps if you eliminate distractions as much as possible.

If you are not seeing good results that's means you are wasting your time, I'll advise you to invest your time an learn before you can invest your money.

If you are not seeing good results that's means you are wasting your time, I'll advise you to invest your time an learn before you can invest your money.
When you start a business and you at not seeing any improvement and you are not getting any positive results from the business you poured to money and your hard work into , then you should know you have wasted your time

When you start a business and you at not seeing any improvement and you are not getting any positive results from the business you poured to money and your hard work into , then you should know you have wasted your time
That's true, of you are not seeing good results in your business that's when you need to restrategies, you need to have a new strategy because the previous one is not working.

The primary indicator of whether or not I have wasted my time at a job is productivity. I will be aware that I have wasted a lot of time on the job if my productivity is below average. Another measure of my productivity that I use is my work-rate. If I work quickly, it means that I didn't squander my time on the picture.

I do not think so that we waste our time by doing work. but sometimes it's occurring by some kind of issues and we think what are the things we have done for our last hours. but as everyone has their own mentality firstly I would think that the planning is such a kind of important thing before doing something so planned the work properly. I think it helpful for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds