Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key Points to know if you have wasted your time on Work

The primary indicator of whether or not I have wasted my time at a job is productivity. I will be aware that I have wasted a lot of time on the job if my productivity is below average. Another measure of my productivity that I use is my work-rate. If I work quickly, it means that I didn't squander my time on the picture.
What matter most is the end product , when you started producing and selling out your product , and on the long run your level of productivity , the amount of gain you are making will tell you If you are wasting your time or you are making gain .

Advertisement Placeholder
if you have wasted your time on work it means that you have not been productive at that work during that time, simply note what you have been doing wrong and adjust accordingly

If you lack productivity, consistently produce negative results, experience mood swings, accuse others, take on needless tasks while at work, and subordinate yourself. If you wasted your time, consider the following.

If you lack productivity, consistently produce negative results, experience mood swings, accuse others, take on needless tasks while at work, and subordinate yourself. If you wasted your time, consider the following.

There are many people who always lack productivity all the time and this is why they tend to hire people who could work for them. This is how they deal with problems such as a lack of productivity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds