Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping Employees - Retaining or high turnover?

It is very important to note that the employees who brings in the high return will be kept to keep working on the company. Unlike the employee whose result is not palatable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Retaining the workers working for the success of the company is very important for the continuity of the business, since they know everything about the business , so we should keep them .

When employees stay for a very long time and shows that they have a good knowledge about the business. The advantage is that the employee will use his wealth of experience to develop the business.

Retaining employee means that you as the owner of the company are taking good care of your employee and you are paying them good amount of salary , because workers tends to leave when they realises they are being poorly treated which reduces the sales of the business.

I do not mind if an employee stays in a company for a very long period of time provided that he is performing his function properly and carrying out his duties as instructed.

It is from research that an employee that stays too long in a company may turn out to be so lazy and may not give his best. It is always better to change an employee if he stays too long in the company.

Employee staying for a long time in your organisation is a blessing to you because it makes your customer to like and respect you knowing that you are taking good care of your workers.

I guess that I would balance both the things because both of them are quite important. When it comes to dealing with employees, it is much better to understand the conditions and situation.

I have noticed that a lot of people usually tend to remain with a company for a very long time if it is one of the top companies. I believe that this is associated with a sense of fulfillment and also the fact that top companies usually treat their employees better and pay them well.
There are many things that will make an employee want to remain in an organisation,it could be to a very large extent the renumeration,the oppourtunity to grow your career etc.

A lot of people are looking for opportunities on how they can make more money for themselves. Because of this they are likely to resign in a business organisation with a lower pay and will choose to focus on those jobs and responsibilities with a higher pay and a little bit of comfortability.

There a lot of factors that will make an employee to stay put in an organisation,the pay is a factor and the prospect of moving up in your cereer is another,when some of these things are lacking the employee would have no option than to move.
I think it depends on the working condition and the salary to be earned that will determine. If the salary is good a lot of employees will always stick to one business organisation for a long period of time

For me a good business is that one which can maintain its employees for a very long time. This can add value to the progress of the business and also it builds a positive reputation of the business on both the online presence and offline.

I think it depends on the working condition and the salary to be earned that will determine. If the salary is good a lot of employees will always stick to one business organisation for a long period of time
Salary definitelly is a major factor that will make an employer to consider staying with a perticular organisation,but there are also other factors as well,the motivation and they capacity he will build over time is another.

Salary definitelly is a major factor that will make an employer to consider staying with a perticular organisation,but there are also other factors as well,the motivation and they capacity he will build over time is another.
Yes there are other factors too. Over here a lot of people who are working in private organisation may not be comfortable since they will not be eligible to enjoy the retirement benefits which is very important for everyone at old age.

Retaining employees has some drawbacks especially if they do not add a monetary value to the company because older the employee was less monetary value giving back to the company due to the advanced age issue and problems. This is my point of view.

Yes there are other factors too. Over here a lot of people who are working in private organisation may not be comfortable since they will not be eligible to enjoy the retirement benefits which is very important for everyone at old age.
That is just it,most persons are usually motivated by different things,and that will go a long way to determine thei level of commitment to the job,unlike a pensionable job that has security.

That is just it,most persons are usually motivated by different things,and that will go a long way to determine thei level of commitment to the job,unlike a pensionable job that has security.
Yes that is what so many people are interested. Obviously no one will want to work in an organisation in which they are not sure about what they will become in the future.

Yes that is what so many people are interested. Obviously no one will want to work in an organisation in which they are not sure about what they will become in the future.
That is just the real fact,i have couple of friends who are into public sector employment,and they are very comfortable with it,it afford them to do other things that could grow their capacity.

I think it is now a general thing especially with this generation that people will always want to switch jobs and try out so many things especially as it is not profitable to even switched jobs .

That is just the real fact,i have couple of friends who are into public sector employment,and they are very comfortable with it,it afford them to do other things that could grow their capacity.
As long as the salary is ok , they can use it to plan their life but however I will be interested to work for the government if opportunity arises except I have opportunities to start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds