Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping Employees - Retaining or high turnover?

It all depends on the individual. I have known a person who have been doing just one thing for years I have known those who changes as often as they can

Advertisement Placeholder
The life of any business depends on its revenue. IF the business is generating huge revenue, it will last long, and if the business is not generating enough revenue, it will not last long.

It depends on the work atmosphere and the salary gotten. If the salary is not encouraging then people will surely find other places that are better and work there

Personally, I haven't worked in a place more than 2 years because I discovered working in one private place, especially schools limit my earning ability and my cognitive explosion.

This will be based on the employees performance and outcome of his or her performance in the organization,it his or her performance that will tell if he will stay longer

I don't actually get your question though. But what I think i can say here is that if there was a higher rate of turnover in your business, that means that the employee are very productive

If you are working for a business or yourself, do employees tend to stay on for a long time or is there a high rate of turnover?
It depends on the way employers treated their employee will determine if the employee will like to stay much longer at the working place or go as soon as they see another offer. So it all falls in the hand of the employer.

It depends on how company care and treat the employees. Others company pay less salary to their employees while the staff really hate that stayed long and be paying less.

It mostly depends on the pay, when the pay is high and the working condition is favourable, then most workers stay for a long time. But in the case of poor pay and bad working conditions then there will be high turnover of labour.

Another thing to also concider here is that if the employees are choosing to stay around in your business, it must because you're treating them very nicely and they're comfortable working with you

People tend to move from a place of work to another when they find bigger opportunities or being maltreated in their current place of work. For me, I feel that if you are not comfortable at your workplace and you find better offer...just go for it.

It's a n obvious fact ot something to reason to that if your employees are known to be staying long under you, It might just mean you're doing something good for them to want to stay on with you
The attitude of some employers is such that those working under them would on their own decision want to stay longer on the job,the relationship and how the employees are being treated matters.

This is possible in some business most especially the type of business that don't really pay their employees a reasonable amount of money that can sustend them, in this case they have to combine a side business also to the main work they are doing. It is likely possible in this situation.

If you are working for a business or yourself, do employees tend to stay on for a long time or is there a high rate of turnover?
Most of the businesses that I have work with how the way of retaining their staffs for most of the time and this has led to business stability for them but for any business that would be in the habit of losing its staff all the time can bring some form of instability to the business.

What keeps employees to stay is when the pay is attractive they will have no option than to stay for a very long time because getting a new job that will pay that much is not easy

The rate of turnover of employees in a company is dependent on some factors such as condition of service if it is favourable or not, renumeration, career progression etc.

Of course there are some workers who will not stay so long in a particular workplace. Some believe that they will not make enough money that way. When there is no increment in salary. Frequent change of rules and regulations that no longer favor the workers but only the owner.

Most employees do not stay for a long time. The tendency to leave for a better paying job irrespective of job satisfaction is always high.

As a staff, staying or leaving depends on the package you have for your staff. If they can see the future possibilities to attain their heart wishes and progress in career plans, they will stay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds