Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping Employees - Retaining or high turnover?

If your business experiences high turnover, focus on retention strategies to improve overall employee satisfaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have noticed that the younger generation of the employees have a high turnover. Their mentality is that they are in demand so they always go where the grass is greener. However, not all of them are successful because some of them have landed on a dead-end road.

Employees would stay for a very long time if the working condition is favorable. The employee would tend to stay long if the renumeration is attractive too.

Employees would stay for a very long time if the working condition is favorable. The employee would tend to stay long if the renumeration is attractive too.
You are definitely correct, as an employee , i will rather stay with the organisation that is paying me handsomely and that and that am comfortable with their business environments.
You are definitely correct, as an employee , i will rather stay with the organisation that is paying me handsomely and that and that am comfortable with their business environments.

That is the way things work in the normal settings. The favourable working conditions would make the employees stay for a very long time in an organisation. The best thing that one could do is to provide good working conditions for the employees.

To my best of knowledge. Retaining employee is a very good move. The employee that have been working for a particular organization already has a requisite knowledge on how things are done and it'll be efficient, specialization.

To my best of knowledge. Retaining employee is a very good move. The employee that have been working for a particular organization already has a requisite knowledge on how things are done and it'll be efficient, specialization.
looking for new employee will always drag back the progress the organisations have been having , so its important to retain the one you have to maintain stability of work.

The condition of service and good pay attatched to the job is a huge factor to why most employees would want to remain with an organisation.And then the prospect of growth on the job is another major factor

The condition of service and good pay attatched to the job is a huge factor to why most employees would want to remain with an organisation.And then the prospect of growth on the job is another major factor
You are very correct with your notion. I will like to add a little more. The staffs that gets higher pay will tend to do his or her best in the company because high pay is a motivating factor.

Depending on how good you are can make the employees to stay, because your behavior towards the employees will actual determine how long it will stay working for you.

Employees are always looking out for better earning opportunities they could utilize and switch jobs. You can only meet loyal employees in companies that pay very well.

This is sometimes restricted to the factor surrounding the productivity of the employee and it's contribution to the company, some employee are really valuable to the employer who wouldn't want to do away with such individual.

I have noticed that a lot of people usually tend to remain with a company for a very long time if it is one of the top companies. I believe that this is associated with a sense of fulfillment and also the fact that top companies usually treat their employees better and pay them well.

You are very correct with your notion. I will like to add a little more. The staffs that gets higher pay will tend to do his or her best in the company because high pay is a motivating factor.
Very true ,one of the factors that can actually bring out the best in an employee,is on the aspect of good welfare service and monetry motivation.Bonuses is another good factor that can bring out the best in the employee.

Most of these things will depend on what an employee has to offer, when your value is very high in a business organisation or anywhere people wont like to lose you easily to others. That's just the surprising fact.

There are several factors which will contribute to the retainment of so many employees in an organisation most especially when they have a very encouraging salary, how they are being treated and also the nature of their work can can keep them in an organisation for a long period of time.

The place that I am working is a pretty new company that is associated with technology development. It is characterized by a lot of employees leaving every now and then and most of them usually leave if they get a much more better offer somewhere.

Keeping your employee and probably giving them bonus on top of their salary will always boost their morale and make them work harder for the upliftment of the company.

Actually it's complicated but sometimes the retainment of employees depends on how they are being treated by the organisation they worked with and also their salary sometimes people run away because of poor salaries and the working conditions.

The retainment of an employees depend on two things and first is that employee can retains and given bonus to work for the betterment of the company while some leaves because they feels cheated.
Actually it's complicated but sometimes the retainment of employees depends on how they are being treated by the organisation they worked with and also their salary sometimes people run away because of poor salaries and the working conditions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds