Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping Employees - Retaining or high turnover?

As long as the salary is ok , they can use it to plan their life but however I will be interested to work for the government if opportunity arises except I have opportunities to start a business.
The incentives while working for a government agency is much,aside the fact that you will be able to have the needed time to pursue some of your activities,you will be pensionable and there is job security.

Advertisement Placeholder
The incentives while working for a government agency is much,aside the fact that you will be able to have the needed time to pursue some of your activities,you will be pensionable and there is job security.
That is one of the reasons so many people are interested to work for the government over here. In some other countries there's proper planning and preparation by the government that even those who are working for private companies are still eligible to receive pension after retirement.

That is one of the reasons so many people are interested to work for the government over here. In some other countries there's proper planning and preparation by the government that even those who are working for private companies are still eligible to receive pension after retirement.
That is true,and you will only get more of these when you have a system that really care and appreciate their workforce,this is just the true fact.

That is true,and you will only get more of these when you have a system that really care and appreciate their workforce,this is just the true fact.
That is also an important factors . If your government does not really care about you , it might be very difficult for them to organise things to suit its citizen perfectly. That is one of the reasons the masses are suffering in most countries

That is also an important factors . If your government does not really care about you , it might be very difficult for them to organise things to suit its citizen perfectly. That is one of the reasons the masses are suffering in most countries
That is true,the ability of the government to feel the pulse of its citizens is very key to knowing what they really want at every point in time,a sensitive government will always ensure that the welfare of its citizens is top priority.
Over the past few years many people have realised that they tend to make more money if they do not stick to one workplace. A colleague of mine left and he negotiated up to 10% of the salary that he was making in our workplace.
That could be true,because while you are with an organisation you must have gotten some experience over the years,and then you can use that to get employment elsewhere with better pay.

Last edited:
Keeping your employee has a whole lot of advantages because it brings togetherness and also continuity in business , most big companies that are doing well in the line of business always retrain their workers.

many people have realised that they tend to make more money if they do not stick to one workplace. A colleague of mine left and he negotiated up to 10% of the salary that he was making in our workplace.

Depending on how effectively the business treats its staff. I've witnessed situations when the works have remained put for years and are unwilling to be moved. This is merely due to the fact that the company pays them well and treats them well; there is no need to look for a new place when they have everything they require.

Avoiding high turnover is in the best interests of both employers and employees. Employers would always continue to spend, especially if there are any perks associated with severance; business expands when the right individuals are in charge of the processes.
When workers constantly changing jobs, it hurts their careers. It would lessen your chances of landing a job because employers will want to know if you're looking for a long-term or temporary position.

It depends on how they are being treated and also it depends on the salary.I won’t continue to work for a company which does not pay well and yet treat its employees bad

If you are working for a business or yourself, do employees tend to stay on for a long time or is there a high rate of turnover?
I believe it depends on how the organization operates and its ethos because certain corporations don't keep staff around for very long and prefer to hire fresher, highly productive workers. On the other hand, I personally believe that keeping employees on board for a considerable time can benefit the company.

Salary arrangement plays a very important role here, most people are not likely to stay in one business organisation when they understand that their salary is always stagnant for a long period of time except there is a possibility of increment of salary in the near future.

I believe in keeping my employee because i won't have to be
Wasting time on trying to teach new workers on how to work again , it will just be continuity and the product being produced will not be changed to inferior .

I choose a high turnover over retaining, only employees that are productive to a certain extent, I will love to retain and compensate well for an excellent result so that they can perform at their peak consistently

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds