Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is Really Easy to Make Money Online?

It does not work that way dear one. Some display advertisement platform like mediavine require 50,000 seesion per month on your blog before you can get access to their platform to make money.

How is it going to be possible to make 50000 friends that will be coming to your website regularly every month? For your information, traffic generation does not work that way.

I do agree that generating traffic is very difficult and this is why you will need to target Tier 1 traffic using social media. You will get a good CPM rate for your website if your visitors are from Tier 1 countries because advertising prefer Tier 1 traffic. There are many Tier 1 countries and even though it will be difficult to get 50,000 visitors to your blog, but it will be worth while if you get some visitors to your blog. Something is better than nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Procuring on the web requires tirelessness and a great deal of preliminaries and mistakes. A few chances would yield your ideal pay while some might yield nothing or in any event, bring you misfortunes. In any case, the more you will discover great freedoms, the better the odds you'd get at succeeding.

Currently on this journey now and I must say it's pretty tasking since you need more than 2 sources to earn something tangible but I believe knowing where to look is key ...if I could just find 1 that pays really well

Making money online isn't that easy. However, for easy access to make money online, one really need to have some high income skills that people are looking to pay for online and again one just need to register on different PLATFORMs like Fiverr and upwork to make money

Making money online isn't that easy. However, for easy access to make money online, one really need to have some high income skills that people are looking to pay for online and again one just need to register on different PLATFORMs like Fiverr and upwork to make money
Everything comes with a fee. Earning online also has a fee and that fee is your hard work. Yes, you are able to earn from the comfort of your home, but the work is more of a mental pressure, you should know how to handle it well.

Making money online is not easy. This is one of the mistakes by the newbies who think someone can pick money on the internet. This is the reason why they fall for cheap scams.

I would say it's easier said than done. Working online for most isn't as easy as you'd think. There's many factors that go into working online, and it also depends on the type of work you want to do.

As well, there's no get rich quick way of making money online. It's going to take most people months to draw a decent profit when they fist start out. If you want to run a blog, you need a budget to keep it going.

I can't say that it's easy nor hard to make money online,making money online still requires consistency and dedication towards the said job.

Making money online is not at all easy and right now I am also experiencing this myself. I am facing a lot of problems to the extent that now I am planning to live on just $10-$20 a month. I live in a Tier 3 country and I do not need to pay for rent or electricity, so I believe I can live on such low amounts.

Making money online is not at all easy and right now I am also experiencing this myself. I am facing a lot of problems to the extent that now I am planning to live on just $10-$20 a month. I live in a Tier 3 country and I do not need to pay for rent or electricity, so I believe I can live on such low amounts.
Actually making money online these current times is difficult due to the fact that most forums reduced their payments to users and the earnings are now low and slow.

I think it is easier than before to make money online but I think you need to know what circles / communities to be a part of to really take advantage. Posting services are good, and so is exchanges but you need to know where to look.
It is highly difficult for one to be making money online as there is no way that someone can be making money online that is not difficult except it has to do with investment whereby you will just put your money and interest will be paid on them and in such kind of investment the amount of money that you can make on your investment will not be that much.

Making money online is not as hard as most people believe; in fact there are literally dozens of ways that absolutely anyone can do it.

Being able to make money online also has countless benefits, such as being able to work your own hours, never having to miss an important family event because you can’t get the time off and, the biggest benefit; you can literally earn money while laying on a beach somewhere, sunbathing.

For beginners it is a matter of trial and error, taking your time and finding something that works for you. There are many places where you can learn how to make money online and explore the top ways to make money online.

AdSense is a very popular choice because you can start earning money almost immediately even if you don’t have a single dollar to invest! you don’t even need your own website, you can set up a free blog, apply for AdSense and get everything up and running within 24 hours. If you can write a few blog posts a week, you can get paid for it.

Of course if your blog attracts a lot of visitors you can also apply to various networks that will pay you serious $$$ just to write a review about one of their clients products, imagine doing that three times a week!

If you enjoy writing but blogging isn’t really for you, you can also consider writing and publishing your own ebook, all you need is a website, a few days to write a top notch ebook and a PayPal account to accept money; if your ebook is good you will be able to make money online while you sleep.

If writing is not something that you enjoy, perhaps you would be better off trying your hand at affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing allows you to make money online by selling someone else’s product. There are lots of ways to be successful at this, some involve writing, such as advertising the product on your own blog or website, while others only require you to post a few ads.

Then there’s domain flipping; buying a desirable domain name and then selling it at a profit. It takes some time and research, but it is still a very easy way to make money online if you are willing to invest some time into it. All a person has to do is find a product they think will be big and buy some domain names relating to it and then sell it on. For example, imagine if you had been able to snag a domain like ZakShow.com you’d easily make of a profit of $5,000 or more 🙂

Opportunities to make money online and work from home are everywhere you don’t have to be an expert, you don’t have to invest thousands of dollars, you just have to decide you want a better quality of life for you and your family and go for it you would be amazed what can achieve when you really set your mind to it.
One truth is that nothing good comes easily, you have to work very hard to achieve your aim, it is the same when it comes to online work, you have to put in a lot of effort, above all it requires passion for what you do.

Procuring on the web requires tirelessness and a great deal of preliminaries and mistakes. A few chances would yield your ideal pay while some might yield nothing or in any event, bring you misfortunes. In any case, the more you will discover great freedoms, the better the odds you'd get at succeeding.

I believe that it is only possible to earn money online if your website has a really good ranking and produce good results in the search engine. There are already many sites that have occupied the search engine rankings and this is why search engine optimization is competitive.

Making money online isn't that difficult, the problem is that a lot of people aren't ready to work hard. They just feel minimal input would produce maximum results. They don't understand that being an online entrepreneur is even more difficult in some ways

I can’t change anybody’s opinion but I believe to make huge money online is very hard especially when you’re just starting the online work.To do most things online is not actually easy
I couldn't agree more on this with you as I am currently facing a daunting task of always making sure I own a dollar every day on this platform and to be frank with you it has not been quite easy as I will type for a very long time before I can end $1 everyday.

Telling you the truth it is never easy to make money online for you to make money online you need to have money to be able to make money online easily if you don't have money you need to be able to wait to build your audience so you can make money online

Making money online is not really difficult . It is just the fact that so many people do not want to spend the time to learn what is working so they actually settle for less and then conclude that online earning is not profitable.

It is not really easy if you lack the necessary skill and knowledge. For example , if you want to make money through cryptocurrency , you need to understand how to read charts , how to know a project that can be rugpulled , etc. For blogging you need knowledge on content creation , use of keywords and the likes .

It is not easy to make money online. When you are starting out there is a lot of struggling to find your way around it, but you have gotten a grip and have an in-depth knowledge about what you are doing it becomes easy.

Sometimes, we think it's easy to earn online because we're used to the internet. However if you try to earn around $1000 and above,you'll know it's difficult and will take time and resources.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds