Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It is Really Easy to Make Money Online?

I don't totally agree with you that making mony online is very easy. Even the AdSense you mentioned above needs your sites to be up to some certain standard before they can place ads on your site. And you need good contents. So there is some work to be done here. It is just my take.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is easy to make money online if you are making money from paid to post site, if you also have a skill it will also be easier for you to make money online because people will pay you to deliver a particular services for them and that is how you can make money.

Well, it is actually a requirement to have so much original content AND so many visitors, before being allowed to use Adsense. The traffic number only relates to how much you can potentially earn, if the only consideration was being paid by page load.
In addition to what Josh has said, you might get 8$ for 1000 website visitors or 0.08$. It depends on a number of factors including the source of the traffic and whether they are from a 1st Tier country like the United States or the United Kingdom for example. 1st Tier countries tend to pay more as the advertiser is willing to pay more for these countries.

It is definitely not an easy job to earn money online especially if you live in a Tier 3 country and if you have no skills at all. I am such a kind of a person who is facing both of these problems. I rely mostly on Bizdustry to earn money and also rely on some other websites. However, Bizdustry is the best site out of all!
[automerge]1624827572[/automerge]
In addition to what Josh has said, you might get 8$ for 1000 website visitors or 0.08$. It depends on a number of factors including the source of the traffic and whether they are from a 1st Tier country like the United States or the United Kingdom for example. 1st Tier countries tend to pay more as the advertiser is willing to pay more for these countries.

Traffic from Tier 1 countries definitely matter. Many people struggle to generate traffic from Tier 1 countries. A simple solution to this problem is to make as many friends from Tier 1 countries on social media and make them follow your blog or website. This is a great way to generate traffic from Tier 1 countries, isn't it?

Last edited:
I can't tell you yes or no. It depends on the type or nature of the online work or business you are running but to earn on-line, you need to be consistent, dedicated, more effort and time.

The problem with many people is that they want quick money. No one wants to do the work that comes from earning online. All the ways you mentioned have been proven to be an effective source of making money online, but few are willing to put in the work.
That is so true. Working online requires effort but most people are reluctant to give that effort. When you learn a skill and give it time daily to do something online, you will surely start earning online easily.

I would say it's not easy. Some of these jobs require you to invite people to boost your income and you know some people are not in for online jobs.

To be frank about earning money online I would say it is not easy. I have been inviting friends whenever I would find a good forum. But from what I remember only a handful had tried. They said that it is very difficult to write a comment of 50 words that would earn a cent or 2. That made me laugh but it is true.
Its really easy for some people to make money online because they know the right channel and links to follow but for people like us , it has never been easy because we spend upto 6hours online daily without even making $1.

I don't think is easy making money online even if you have the structure built for you from scratch. Making money online requires patience because you may not succeed initially. However, it feels wonderful whenever you start making it.

It is not easy to make money online unless you want to fall for a cheap scam. To make money online you have to do some work on your part before you begin to realise profits. The effort input can be vary for different online business.

Making money online isn't really hard. If you have high income skills like Digital media marketing, Website design, graphics design you can use the skill to make money on different freelance website like Fiverr and upwork

There I nothing capabling of fetching money that's not hard. However, when there is persistence and consistence, then the difficulty will be seen as normal or not even difficult at all.

Making money can be a little bit tasking and demanding. Because you will likely be online at all times. Focus is one of the key and consistency.

Traffic from Tier 1 countries definitely matter. Many people struggle to generate traffic from Tier 1 countries. A simple solution to this problem is to make as many friends from Tier 1 countries on social media and make them follow your blog or website. This is a great way to generate traffic from Tier 1 countries, isn't it?
It does not work that way dear one. Some display advertisement platform like mediavine require 50,000 seesion per month on your blog before you can get access to their platform to make money.

How is it going to be possible to make 50000 friends that will be coming to your website regularly every month? For your information, traffic generation does not work that way.

To be frank about earning money online I would say it is not easy. I have been inviting friends whenever I would find a good forum. But from what I remember only a handful had tried. They said that it is very difficult to write a comment of 50 words that would earn a cent or 2. That made me laugh but it is true.
They are saying that it is difficult to write a comment of 50 words because they are lazy. How will 50 words be difficult. There are sometimes that I do write more than 250 words on comment. It depends on what you are commenting on. One thing they don't understand about forum websites is that it is a discussion platform but they forget about that but what to make money. If I make a comment then it means I have an idea on what the thread is saying or I want to learn more. With that, then what I will write will come. From there I will write 50 and more words.

I can't say that it's easy nor hard to make money online,making money online still requires consistency and dedication towards the said job.

Before I was introduced here, I used to work with online revenue like an affiliate order website, and there were different task and deadline, it's definitely not easy to make money anywhere!

Well it isn't too easy as efforts and patience is required no doubt, that's why lots of people are not doing it actually, some would feel the effort out in is worth more than the earnings in the first place
Any money online is not easy at all because you will need to put in some effort and hard work into making sure that you will be earning money online except in a situation whereby you have already done the major work in there business then the next thing is automated payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds