Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

Life is a risk itself, it is very okay to take a risk and fail but it depends on the risk that you're talking about, not all risk are worth taking, it isn't in anyway advisable for one to take a risk with his or her whole life savings, I won't recommend that as the outcome might be very disastrous. A lot of people have done such, some came out successful and some regretted every bit of their action, in conclusion it depends on individuals.
Like the saying goes . Life is also a risk and if you dont take risk you wont be successful in life, so its normal to take a rsik and fail than not to ever try at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lolz, you are just making me to be afraid, well this may not actually be true because I do not see most of the business over here that are failing, in business consistently is the only thing that you need to adapt.
There are a lot of businesses that have failed. Simply because a business does not close down does not mean that the business is doing fine. The business might be servicing a serious debts that is unknown to you.

Seriously we really have to try as much as possible not to lose focus on the things that we believe on ,in fact our future start going down when we relax on the things that our mind is eager to pursue.
Surely it will pay off dear. We shouldn't lose focus on whst is really productive in our life cos the end justifies it and we'll earn the dividends.

Surely it will pay off dear. We shouldn't lose focus on whst is really productive in our life cos the end justifies it and we'll earn the dividends.
Sometimes there are some people that don't even know where they belong and what they should do in life, because maybe they do not have passion for any particular thing ,what advise can you give to such people.

There is nothing wrong to take a risk and fail. In every actions that we take, we either succeed or fail in it and when we fail, we learn from it which makes us to be better in future.
In the future, the experience and lessons we learned from failure will really make us better person. I believe also that there's nothing wrong when we fall or make mistake. We can rise from the fall. The only bad thing is when we fall and we decide to swim in the pool of failure.

With the way things are. I can say that risk taking is part of business. Like a book I once read "The rich and the poor daddy " . In that book they talked about a man that was digging to find gold. He was seeing good but it got to a time that the good stopped. He continued digging until he got tired. So he decided to sell his machine. And a man that was traveling bought the machine and also continued. He did not dig up to 2 feet when he met with gold. What he had then was more than 100 what the first man had. Because of the risks the second man took that made him a very rich man. So risk is part of business

In the future, the experience and lessons we learned from failure will really make us better person. I believe also that there's nothing wrong when we fall or make mistake. We can rise from the fall. The only bad thing is when we fall and we decide to swim in the pool of failure.
Swimming in the pool of your business failure is the worst thing that can happen to anybody because you will never move forward and your situation might even get worst than before.

Risk and failure will always be a part of our lives as far as we are living. To me, all failures are bad as some are necessary so as to learn from them. With what you learnt from the mistake or failure, you can become so good in it. That is my little contributions.

Sometimes there are some people that don't even know where they belong and what they should do in life, because maybe they do not have passion for any particular thing ,what advise can you give to such people.
Someone who doesn't have passion for a particular thing can be passionate another side. It must not be same thing which you're doing he or she will grow passion.

There are a lot of businesses that have failed. Simply because a business does not close down does not mean that the business is doing fine. The business might be servicing a serious debts that is unknown to you.
Wow, ok in this case what is your best advice to people who are interested in starting up a business ,do you have any idea of some of the things we must put into consideration before we go into a business ?

Someone who doesn't have passion for a particular thing can be passionate another side. It must not be same thing which you're doing he or she will grow passion.
Some people can be naturally talented in becoming an aeronautical engineer, but such schooling environment doesn't exist in the country they are living in,how do you think the person should do ?

Risk is part of any business and investment. There may be one or two occasions of failure but that shouldn't stop us from trying again and learning our lessons from such situations.

Almost everything in life involves risk, and it is very okay to take risk and fail but your ability to convert your failures are to success is what really matters.

Wow, ok in this case what is your best advice to people who are interested in starting up a business ,do you have any idea of some of the things we must put into consideration before we go into a business ?
To avoid failure is not 100% certain that it will not happen in business that we established. To avoid business failure, we have to be sure that we have all the resources to start the business.

Taking a risk and fail gives you the opportunity to have an experience on how to go about it next time. this is how we learn most of the things we do on daily basis. A baby learn how to work through trial and error.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to making money and becoming successful, you will definitely need to take risks and hope it works out for you.

Some people can be naturally talented in becoming an aeronautical engineer, but such schooling environment doesn't exist in the country they are living in,how do you think the person should do ?
If you want to achieve that, then you seek pastures new. You can't get such kind of skill here in the country when you're have those corrupt politicians who aren't making better plans to give their citizens the best education.

To avoid failure is not 100% certain that it will not happen in business that we established. To avoid business failure, we have to be sure that we have all the resources to start the business.
Resources in terms of money cannot be a guarantee that your business will be successful, if people only have the resources to establish a business without having the knowledge don't you think it's a waste of time ?

Resources in terms of money cannot be a guarantee that your business will be successful, if people only have the resources to establish a business without having the knowledge don't you think it's a waste of time ?
When I talked about all the needed resources to start a business, knowledge has been included in it as one of the prerequisite for business success.

If you want to achieve that, then you seek pastures new. You can't get such kind of skill here in the country when you're have those corrupt politicians who aren't making better plans to give their citizens the best education.
That is why sometimes it is not good for you to pursue things that you are really interested to do even if it is your passion ,you need to consider your economy and everything in your country to decide.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds