Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It’s Okay to Take a Risk—and Fail?

solomonmali

Loyal member
Credits
It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
  • How not to underestimate the competitive nature of the marketplace.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is possible to take a risk and fail.in fact it is one of the best experience you can get in life,there are alot of people who have taken on a risk at a certain point in life and have failed and it has helped them to be a better person including businesses. When we fail we take precautions and also take the reason for failing into consideration, the question "Why did it happened like this" ?keep coming so we Sit and have a rethink to see the possibly reason.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .

Well we can't really be sure if we are going to fail unless we try and take the risk. Yes, it is a bit discouraging if we failed at first try and it's gonna cost you money but failure would give a valuable lesson.

Taking risks doesn't mean succeeding every time, and that's ok! The process of taking risks may lead to failure, but even.Knowing that it's okay to fail allows you to take more risks in life. The fear of failure is a big detractor for most people. Because if you're prepared and you know what it takes, it's not a risk. He who never risks and never fails is a failure in his whole being.

Life is a risk itself, it is very okay to take a risk and fail but it depends on the risk that you're talking about, not all risk are worth taking, it isn't in anyway advisable for one to take a risk with his or her whole life savings, I won't recommend that as the outcome might be very disastrous. A lot of people have done such, some came out successful and some regretted every bit of their action, in conclusion it depends on individuals.

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.
Oh In fact, failure will be one of the best teachers of life lessons you will have. The poignant moments I experienced during two very difficult, failure-filled years of starting my own consulting firm (Lifevision, Inc. in 1998 and 1999) are still with me today. Some of the lessons I learned include:
  • Why it is crucial to focus on what a client really needs as opposed to what I want to deliver to them.
Yes dear there is no issue in taking risk but take it wisely, it is a Famous proverb that if you do not take risk you will lose the opportunity.
only risk taker become the most successful in life, because they never let any opportunity to go and they try their level best to avail it.

It is okay to take risk in life and still life because they say life itself is a risk, so if we are afraid to take risk in life then we can't make it, the richest person in the world took risk in his life and business and he made it, so its ok to take risk .
Sure life itself is a risk, waking up and walking out of your home is a risk itself , we can only learn when we make mistakes and then we dust ourselves up and try again, making sure we do not repeat our pitfalls.

Sure, it is very okay to take a risk and fail than not taking a risk at all and remain stagnant. Everytime you take a risk and fail, you are not a failure but only encountered failed attempt.

I agree wit you but not in entirety. It is ok to take risk in life but in life there are things call calculated risk, if you do not take calculated risk then you are bound to fail completely in life without any form of way for you to recover from the failure.

A lot of risks do we take every day and as a result of that we continue to live and love despite the fact that we are in the world of risks. Taking risk should not scare an entrepreneur, what makes you different from others is the risk you're taking. So if you fail, try it again until you are successful in it.

It may not feel good to fail, but I think it is a necessary thing in business even in everyday life. In the business world, it leaves us a lot of teaching and learning, when we make mistakes, it affects the results and therefore we correct to take future actions. This helps to mature, strengthen and correct to have a well-founded future company.

Theres no harm in trying and failing. Fail is the first attempt in learning. What is harmful is in not learning from ones mistakes. Every great leaders has faced one challenge or another so it's not until you win.

Risk Can Be Good

At the point when you take a risk and come up short, you learn something important about your choice and conditions, and become more certain (since you comprehend that disappointment isn't the stopping point). It's nothing unexpected that such countless business visionaries urge individuals to face challenges.

It is OK to take is and come out as a failure , their no harm in trying ,but the most important thing is to take the failure as a stop break and move on even if you don't know where to start from , use it as an opportunity to build your self .
[automerge]1612480949[/automerge]
It is OK to take is and come out as a failure , their no harm in trying ,but the most important thing is to take the failure as a stop break and move on even if you don't know where to start from , use it as an opportunity to build your self .

Most of the risks that we take and don't work out are not always failures, sometimes we just have to see beyond the setbacks and move past it so that we can achieve our win. Every failure is an experience, you are likely to achieve a better result the next time you try again because of the previous experience.

Almost everything in life involves risk in it. However, there are risks that can be calculated and probably avoided because not everything is worth the risk. But when you take risk and fail, ensure you learn your lessons and improve where necessary so you don't have to fail next attempt.

Life is truly a teacher, but you have to live it in order to learn. One of the things that have been limiting most of us from making headway in life is fear of the unknown, which is the same thing with fear of failure. Truth is whenever you fail in a particular thing, it will be difficult for you to fail again in the same or similar situation, unless you are not ready to learn.

Yes of course it's ok to take a risk and fail but what's not ok is living without taking risks at all. After your first shot aiming for a goal and you miss, does that mean you wouldn't work out opportunities to get another shot at the goal post? No! Life as a whole is all about risk so why not take it and break through limits?

It's not new if you take a risk and it fails. But your never say die attitude is what should characterize your life. So, when you take a risk and you fall down, you got to pick your self up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds