Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

While your passion does not have to be related to the work you will be doing presently,it still pays the bill, you should be a professional who follows through with what you believe in. This is an important quality for almost any job even if you aren't passionate about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah! I am a teacher and its my passion. I teach and I love it. Though the pay is low but that's not my target because I have other sources of income. Teaching is the bedrock of other profession. I love it because it moulds people lives. It also a profession where you make life of others.

My job is my passion, right from my childhood, I've always had it in mind to learn fashion designing so after high school, I was enrolled in a fashion school. I had to stop when I got admission, but I still furthered my learning in a professional fashion school.
Fashion designing is a very lucrative business and in high demand so far you are good at it. since I started, I've been making cool money.
I hope to have an establishment soon where I can empower young girls through my knowledge.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
Right now I am doing job in school but this is not my passion , I want to make my own business settlement in the future, which will be best for my future Business can up you, person cannot succeed with a job.

If you don't have passion for the job that you are doing presently then you have to quit it and look for job that you are so passionate about, if you are so passionate about your job, your job will be very fun for you and you will be grateful doing it. You will be so much committed to it and will be grateful doing the job cause it is written that seeth thou a man diligent in his work, he shall stand before the king she shall not stand before the mean men.

As optimistic as it sounds, finding an incredible vocation that you appreciate doing regular (or possibly more often than not) is continually something you ought to focus on. That being said, it tends to be incredibly elusive, and much harder to keep. However, that doesn't mean you should surrender.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
First of all I would say that I don't have any job yet and still studying. But teaching is my passion and I would make it my profession. I would feel good being there. Teaching is always in demand and will remain too. And at last, teaching profession can be converted into a business too and one can make money also by setting it up by his own.

Earning money from a job is earning life but the main motive of doing job is not only money , its the passion , love and time you spend on your job and you rally enjoy it . If you are doing your job with passion then you are not doing it unnecessarily.

I’m presently practicing as a lawyer. I would say that it’s my passion. Although it’s quite frustrating for a new wig (baby lawyers). The challenges are overwhelming for me and can be discouraging atones.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
I'm not doing a job right now but my passion is to become a passionate for for my teaching job because teaching job is best for becoming a good human and making also good humans by good knowledge and experience. I'm searching for a good job that become my passion at all. If your not passionate for your work or job you will never be able to achieve success.

What I do currently as my job is not my passion in any way but a means to an end for me, so basically I can't complain at all about it even if am not passionate about it, but over the coming months I plan to quit and launch my business over the next couple of months in this year.

Understand your impact. ...
Embrace the adventure and don't be afraid to take risks. ...
Keep passionate company. ...
Don't label yourself an expert — keep learning. ...
Always have integrity. ...
Relinquish perfectionism. ...
Change things up. ...
Tell Us What You Think.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
I have been asking myself similar questions but whenever I feel numb at work and I lack motivation to get up each day. But I do like my job and it pays me enough to support myself and give some to my family. Maybe I'll put up my own business when I get enough savings or if I find myself losing my job. But today, I like my job, and it's enough for me for now.

My current job is not my passion. I am still learning and building potentials. Perhaps one day when the time is right I will ascend up high to the place where I Intend to be. Consistency is alway key.

My present job is not my passion job but one has to earn a living by doing the available businesses. I came to a realization that though matter the job you're into even if its not your passion job,put much effort to succeed.

i love what im doing and i enjoy it. It's definitely not my dream job but i guess we can say it's my passion. I just love earning money so doing what i can.. well can i earning money my passion instead? Since im freelancing I don't really have a specific job. I do everything i can because i love earning money

There are very few persons in the world who are passionate about what they do. We are all working not to go broke and survive to provide our basic need. We can’t afford to wait for the job or skills we are passionate about as our economy does not provide such Luxery of time.

I dont have a job right now, except you will count been a student as an occupation, do I have passion for it? Yes but not completely,What do I love about schooling? Well I love that am learning.What's the mission of the Job? Am learning to secure a better future.Are you good at it?yes I think am good at schooling.Is it in demand? I dont have an answer for this. Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own? Yeah I think so
I am teacher so at bigninig i didn't like teaching but some how I became a teacher after few months I took little interest in it and became passionate after passing Time now I love my profession

No, I'm just doing it to raise funds for the job that I have passions to do, my passions for business is to much that, I can't compare it with anything because anything I'm doing business I always derive happiness and Joy's in doing that. business is my passion joy that I believe so much in it.

I am teacher so at bigninig i didn't like teaching but some how I became a teacher after few months I took little interest in it and became passionate after passing Time now I love my profession
@Mariyam Lucky you if I may say. Only few people get to love their profession after taking up the job. Individuals tend to loose interest in such jobs easily as time goes on. Passion just makes the job easy and fun with or without high take home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds