Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

As a student, I cant actually say i have a job but as an engineer in training i sometimes ask myself "is this actually my passion?"
Sometimes, i feel my passion is playing football but then there are other questions, am i good at it. Im quite good at both but another problem is which is in demand in my part of the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
no it's not but atleast you have to develop feelings for some things.if the if the desirable is not available,then the available becomes desirable

Absolutely. Am a tailor and I just recently learned how to make perfect clothes for my customers though I don't earn much for it but I really love it.
I like to spend my time making beautiful styles, and when I see people wearing it I just have this inner satisfaction.
Am still a student so I will like to focus more on my education before I try getting a business.

Yes, I enjoy it a whole lot. Though I took the job when I couldn't get one, along the way I fell in love with it. I sell an amazing kitchen appliance and my job is to market it to people. I love explaining how it works and being able to convince them to buy.

I actually have many passions and my present job is definitely one of them. I lecture in an academic institution and that's always been one of my dreams. I just love to teach. I also do some online stuffs (bizdustry one of them) and again I've always loved surfing the internet. So I'm following my passions and I'm loving every bit of it.

lucky you @golamike You are one of the few privileged to have achieve that . The joy one derive from doing what is your passion is immeasurable without or without fat take home or pay you will always be happy doing it.

Concerning jobs and how passionate I am over it, I actually a student, I make repairs on computers especially laptops and I have passion for Dj(disc jockey), am I good at it?, am trying to be better
I will advice you to work better on that disc jockey business. Make sure you have a great taste for music and learn the type of music the people around you want. By this, you can be called to many big occasions to perform hereby making connections.

Most people aren't doing the job of their passion due to parental pressure or the economy surrounding them. I also am not doing the job of my passion because there was no support for it from close members. So, what we do is to improvise and start liking and creating passion for what our hand has found to do

@Godleads1 I do play down the influence of parental factor in making such decisions until I notice the trend in most developing countries and and the pressure Lead to loss of bright brains that would have contributed more to the economy as an entrepreneur rather than 6-8 Hrs labour staff.

I like my present job because it makes me develop myself in terms of professionalism and exposure. My work involves traveling from one state to another state and it involves new discovery of state of affairs of the organisation. so I like my job with passion.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
Yes, my present job is my passion. I've always wanted to work independently for a very long while now, even from my very tenders age of 17. It will always be my joy to be working on my own as I am currently.

Yes my present job is my passion I enjoy it and always look forward to doing it everyday, I tried getting other jobs sometime back it started well but as time passed it became harder to concentrate and meet with argent a I had to meet up it, I got a lot of queries and I had no choice than o switch to what I love and so far is been simply amazing.

I currently love my job and its passionate... But I hope that someday soon it might get bigger and better..
The mission is to make a chemical and or acidic free environment.

The work I'm currently doing is not my passion just that I only do it for the meantime just to gather enough money to start up something I'm really interested to do, and is very much depressing and exhausting because you have to work really hard to make a reasonable amount of money monthly,the only reason I'm still into the business is that the amount of money they paid me monthly is a little bit reasonable that is the only reason why I'm even spending my Time there if not I could have resigned by now.

According to my own point of view, my present job is not my passion, I started the job on the 15 November 2020. But right now, I kind of develop passion for the job and I now like the job, passion can be developed, and I am also doing this job to pay my school fees and my bills

Employers love to ask, “What are you passionate about?” in almost every industry.
They ask this to learn about you as a person and make sure you have passions and interests. They want to hire someone who’s excited about their work and life, and will show up energized to the workplace!
And they want to make sure this is the type of job you want to be doing, too! They don’t want to hire someone who’s going to quit or change their mind in the first year.
So in this article, I’m going to show you the best way to answer “what are you passionate about?”… with word-for-word answer examples, mistakes to avoid, and more.
And don’t worry if you’re not sure how to know what you’re passionate about. We’ll cover that, too.

What I do presently is not my passion and its not about passion and I dont Care about passion, as long as my job is bringing me money and food to my table then forget about passion, we have to survive, if the work is not too demanding please forget about passion and continue making your money

Sincerely speaking I do love my job. A lot. I work with very cool folks and I have not been able to quit for the last two years and I have not been able to leave my co-workers. It is a small firm with 25 employees and a great owner. We hit our number last year and went on a trip which was all expense paid. I am the only minority that works there, but I don't remember that when I am at work and the great benefits also make the work fun. Yea, I have to say I love and have passion for my job.

@adazeez1995 lucky you, only few employees can talk that good about their present employer. You should keep giving your best and developing skills to run and manage your own business.

Passion!!! I laughed loud seeing this question. I tell you this with a lot of experiences and evidences that in my country Nigeria, 90% employed people aren't even close to their field of not talk of their passion. My dream was to become a medical doctor but ended up studying business and have had jobs only related to that. So it's slightly impossible these days to get someone who really is working and it is their passion. For me, it's half no!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds