Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

So to start your answer, you'll want to say, "One thing I'm passionate about is;" Next, you want to tell them what that particular thing is, and then Explain how emotional you are about it. Ideally, be involved in this work as well. For example: You might say you're passionate about software, computers, and technology.

Advertisement Placeholder
Now I don't work with someone, I'm boss and I love the work I'm doing so, and that's why I've learnt it three years before I get free of my boss. I don't really like that. Today, I don't work for anyone for myself, then I work well, and the company generates good income for me.

Asking about my present job, it's good though but it's not what I wanted to do. Since I'm doing it from sometimes I'm good at it but it don't pay me much. And doesn't matter how much or little it pays you but if you're not happy with what you're doing, if youre not doing your passion you can't be completely happy.

Now I don't work with someone, I'm boss and I love the work I'm doing so, and that's why I've learnt it three years before I get free of my boss. I don't really like that. Today, I don't work for anyone for myself, then I work well, and the company generates good income for me.
@Asad Ali Good to hear! The more reason I advocate for proper understanding of any business before setting up one. When a business owner is well equipped with adequate knowledge of the business it become easy to excel at it.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
I am a government teacher and I teach school children. I am satisfied with my job and I think I am serving the children which is benefiting this nation. I am also trading cryptocurrency to increase my income which is proving to be a useful process. I want everyone to be satisfied with their job and work well no matter what the job is.

Well no, my present job is one I'm passionate about it's just a means or an avenue to make my dreams come through, time wasn't built in a day hence the working and saving for future goals

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
If you were passion becomes you are so so funny then you are the luckiest person of the world.my job is my passion and I always think about it and I have done and I think I can do more battery things which I am interested.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?

My current job is not my passion, but my passion for the job grew as I kept doing it in a happy mood. So far, it has been a wonderful experience for me as I do everything within my reach to see to the success of the job as this is what gives me fulfillment.

In the olden days, parents do force there son to get engaged in there work for the existence of the work to last for ever. But now a day things as change. My father is panel work and i got in plumbing work.

Yes my current job is my passion. I love what I do because it provides for my daily needs. Having a job is one thing and loving your job is another. In looking for a job search for job in line with your passion to fuel your drive in life.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
If your job is based on your interest then I think your job will also provide you complete facilities. I am doing the job of a teacher which is a very respectable thing for me. I am serving my country with my skills. Because of me, a lot of kids are learning a lot from me, which is very useful and important.

My present job was never my passion before but after working for few year, it became my passion and I'm very good at it. I also have plans on starting my own.

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
  • Games
  • Earn money online fast
personally I am not interested in any job but I am doing a job because I have some deficiency of finance so I want to do some business and I am looking for some better opportunity so that I can do it.

I laugh when ever I come across something like this as do many people has refused to accept the truth of cause it is the truth that can set one free and people are alway staying clear off it,the truth is that so many people dont even like to work not to even talk of having a passion for there job.

In my country 0.1% of the population gets the job they are passionate about. The rest get that can pay their bills and needs. No one get passionate about the job anymore, the passion comes from they are paid. Corruption and selfishness take over the country and that's we get

Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Whoever Punjab is, when a person starts, he should do it with full commitment and hard work. When a person begins to consider his job as a source of income for himself, he begins to value the job. I am completely satisfied with my current job.

My present job is not my passion oo
I have been wanting to work in a office all my life while growing up,but the situations of our country doesn't permit me to do it.
So instead of waiting for a collar job, I engaged myself into a business and am passionate to it now, though it stressful but am enjoying it, it a day to day business and my income are coming in on time.

what i do presently is not my passion but I have come to be passionate about it. For now, it is just a job but hopefully I would be making it into a business soon enough and I am almost certain that it will be profitable in the long run.
I think it is a very good thing if your passion is become your job . That person will very successful which has same passion and job. Rather they work hard and struggling with great effort and earn money and enjoy their life happily.

Although I'm still a student right now, and i know being a student is not count as a job. But i have passion for what I'm doing because the course I'm studying is the course i always dream to study so i have full passion for it. But i still know plenty people that have zero passion for the work they do there are just doing it to make earn meet.

I wish to be a broadcaster because am naturally talented and I have passion for it but unemployment issues change my vision and I have no choice than to do what ever job that comes my way, at least man must survive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds