Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a beautiful thing when your work is your passion. You derive more Joy. Most time, people settle for job that isn't their passion just for survival. To turn your passion into your source of income, you really need to work on the passion till it's valuable

@roman roxas fate sometimes makes things works in it own way rather than the way we planned and wanted it. But whatever you find your hands doing do it well because you don't know if it is the shortest route to the dreams and aspirations you've always had.
Yes. My present job is my passion. But I don't see future in it as a lots of financial challenges are attracted to it. I am a teacher and I loved being a teacher but the situation of things in the country is not encouraging a teacher in my country. So, I'm happy because I'm in my preferred profession but not happy because it's not giving us what we expect.

I wish that I could answer a yes orya no to that question but I am not even sure. Passion is clearly what drives you and makes you happy to do a job and do it with pride. For me my passion is what pays and currently I am still searching for better opportunities everyday.

Wake up with a smile. If when you wake up in the morning you are already smiling, you have been carrying it all day. It is important to start the day right as you do things that make you feel good. That includes sipping your favorite coffee and eating right in the morning. Always be grateful. Whether small or large in favor of anyone - sincere gratitude is important for good vibes everyday. It seems to be just open in the morning, before the day starts - say “Thank You” even if there is nothing.

Making great-tasting wine can be complicated and requires a lot of knowledge in food science and chemistry. Some winemakers work for a large winery, while others decide to buy a vineyard and venture out on their own.

While the average salary for a winemaker is around $86,000 a year, those at the high end earn in the neighborhood of $132,000, according to Glassdoor. Salut!

To be a conductor for a standard orchestra, do freelancing job that gives me good cash. Have free time to travel. Set up business in different fields. This is what drives me at the moment. Though passion changes anyway

Yes. My present job is my passion. But I don't see future in it as a lots of financial challenges are attracted to it. I am a teacher and I loved being a teacher but the situation of things in the country is not encouraging a teacher in my country. So, I'm happy because I'm in my preferred profession but not happy because it's not giving us what we expect.
@Lagazine I understand, your hope and expectations from your present job might not meet your present monetary needs, it's just a matter of time you will definitely excel at what you love doing.

My present job is actually my passion because if I didn't have the choice to do it I wouldn't do it.Taking the job for me to do it means I have passion for it.I actually find peace , rest of mind and passion in the job I'm doing.

I dont have a job right now, except you will count been a student as an occupation, do I have passion for it? Yes but not completely,What do I love about schooling? Well I love that am learning. Now, I'm working for my self not for someone, then I good at the job and the business is generating a good profits for me.

@Kiwi lucky you! Being a student and a Boss at that. No doubt you have acquired the basic skills needed to successfully run a business. I hope you keep learning and improving yourself. Also, enjoy the business aspect to the fullest and never be afraid to make mistakes.

As sad as it is to admit that my present job is actually my passion, I still have to say it
I currently am into teaching and it is sad that education is valued less and is not given much importance. Teaching is not an easy job yet peanuts are being paid as salary which is quite disheartening

I am educated but currently I'm unemployed . I'm trying to get a job I'm hopefully I will get job . The job that I will get I give all the interest and passion to my job . Because interest in every thing can make successful .So my passion towards my job .I havea lot of passion and knowledge if i will succeed i do better so that other people can get advantage to my work.

I am just studying so far. It was my passion but now i am at M.Phil level so it would be my last degree. But i am earning here online, yes this is my passion but regarding earnings only. After M.phil i will teach and that would be my passion. So it is not bad at all to work and that wouldn't your passion.

It is so sad because I am unemployee. But I continue my study with passion, and want to become a good teacher. I know teaching is a good profession by both respect and wealth. Teacher has great affect on youth in our society.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
  • Designer Graphic
  • Earning Money
Yeah. My present job is my passion and it has been on my mind since I was in higher institution, to build more future leaders, the only way to do that is to allow them to pass through my school of taught. I am happy doing that today and I don't just care that there is little or nothing coming into my pocket today, but I'm happy doing what I like.

I love the job am doing presently which is teaching and it is my passion because I have the chance and opportunity to impact lives and educate the young generations into a man and woman of their dreams. And also teach and instruct them as expected of me as their teacher.
You are valid, teaching is a great profession, because it helps us to impact life positively and helping Younger generations to become a better person, I love teaching as well and that is my present job and am passionate about it

I've always have a thing to be self employed and the freedom that comes with it. Your environment influence your goals but when the dust settles, there's always that thing that keeps drawing you back to itself and you just have to observant to see it and mine is to be an entrepreneur.

I do not currently work under somebody, I'm boss of my self and I have passion for the work I'm doing, and I love it very well that was why I learnt it for 3years before I get freedom from my boss.

My present job is actually my passion because without my present job there would be nothing to show for in life.
The job I actually find rest of mind in and joy is my passion.
Many people won't understand the meaning of this topic but I actually understand it because of the peace I find in it which give me passion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds