Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

@roman roxas fate sometimes makes things works in it own way rather than the way we planned and wanted it. But whatever you find your hands doing do it well because you don't know if it is the shortest route to the dreams and aspirations you've always had.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country there is high rate of unemployment, so no one has time to think about passion when looking for job. Everyone wants to work, earn money and survive. I was in the same boat as well, I worked for money and passion was secondary to me.

I'm passionate about painting. I take an evening art class once a week and try to find time each weekend to paint. Painting is a good way for me to relax after a busy week. I also feel that it helps me to be more creative in other aspects of my life. Some of my most creative solutions to work problems have come when I'm painting in the studio.

Yes my present job is my passion and i want to be passionate here.
There are so many things like amazing skills , arts designing, photographic, English speaking, teaching skills or etc.
So if i talk about my present job so yes i can say that this job is my passion.

I love almost everything about my present job and I love it a lot, I have so much passion for it and I'm really good in what I do, I'm an electrical engineer by profession but the only downside about my job is that it isn't demanding as I hardly have people calling me to give me new jobs or contract.

Yes ofcourse my present job is my passion because if you work like with interest than i am sure this work will be burden on you to continue futher , so always work like with complete interest and be a passionate on this.
My presnt job is my passiona and i want to creste more interest and work in more fields with passion

All these questions are quite important, most people in today's world go into career paths just for the monetary gain or because of peer pressure. As a new graduate if at all I'm going to work for somebody it has to be what I like doing.

I dont have a job right now, except you will count been a student as an occupation, do I have passion for it? Yes but not completely,What do I love about schooling? Well I love that am learning.What's the mission of the Job? Am learning to secure a better future.Are you good at it?yes I think am good at schooling.Is it in demand? I dont have an answer for this. Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own? Yeah I think so
If an interviewer asks you this question, chances are the reason behind it is simple: They want to get to know you better, says Muse career coach Al Dea. Hiring managers often want to know what excites you even if it’s not job-related, and also get a glimpse of what your life is like outside of work

I have zero passion for my new job but I'm only doing it for the motivation of it...which is the money... In life all does not always go the way we want especially the job aspect but you just got to keep pushing and moving till you get to that job that drive your passion.

My present job is not my passion at all instead it's a job that I am doing for convenience sake. The job always makes me feel depressed until I found out about online job, now that I am juxtaposing my online job with it, I feel quite happy about it for now.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
Yes I love it, it has been my passion for a very long time. I have the privilege of providing quality food for my customers. After working they need a sumptuous meal that can replenish their energy. I am more than happy to provide that service to them.

hoping to
passion is something you enjoy doing in yourfree time; a task or activity that brings you pleasure and that you find reward in doing. It can be hard to see how passion might apply toyour job interview, but more and more employers are asking potential hires exactly that.

Currently I have different jobs at hand and one of such is graphic designing. I do graphic designing as a means to generate extra income, and I don't really have passion for it.

Naaa.... it was never my passion, just doing it the money. I love music, but to spread my message through music is not that easy so i need a capital typo start. But my passion is music, I love music more than any job or services, in wished I don't need money to spread my message.

I have always had passion for my job. My current job is teaching and the but the problem is that the payment in my location is not encouraging and that's why I have to invest in other online businesses to help situations

My job is studying so far so you csn say it's bit passion for ne. But usually studying is not too much liked by heart it just thing which ables you to get life easier. So far i do not have any job which is passion for me.

Most Of people are doing jobs which are not their passion, and I'm also One of them. It is Because, we were not aware of what to do in earlier days of our lives. No one told us that we should go for it what we want to achieve. We tried to get more than what we are, but in return we get less than what we were.

@Abbas007 that's very true, but considering the economy of most developing countries most have no choice but to accept whatever is available to earn daily bread. In situation where unemployment rate is high, cheap labour is readily available and lack of government support force most individuals to stay in most jobs.

Yes, what I do currently now is my passion, working from home, working on the internet, but I need an office for my internet business, it will enable put more seriously on my internet business. Blogging, a YouTuber, Digital Marketing etc.. Is my dream job. I want to add other physical business to it though because some person see us working from home without any other physical business as not serious people.
[automerge]1611064143[/automerge]
Yes, what I do currently now is my passion, working from home, working on the internet, but I need an office for my internet business, it will enable put more seriously on my internet business. Blogging, a YouTuber, Digital Marketing etc.. Is my dream job. I want to add other physical business to it though because some person see us working from home without any other physical business as not serious people.

Yes, my present Job is my Passion. Graphics Designing, General Printing and Painting, It makes me feel great each time I'm doing any of the above mentioned Work.
It makes me feel like I'm the Happiest man, it brings out the Joy in me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds