Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is yourr present job your Passion?

Concerning jobs and how passionate I am over it, I actually a student, I make repairs on computers especially laptops and I have passion for Dj(disc jockey), am I good at it?, am trying to be better

Advertisement Placeholder
Far from it. Many people aren't doing there dream job which I am a victim, everything is trying to find balance, so I question of that you settle for any job that can at least put food on the table. There is difference between job and work. Work goes with passion while job is so particular about earning even though you're not comfortable with it

Yes, my present job is my passion. I am a teacher and i want to spread all knowledge to others which i have. I want a student become good person.

Personally, if I love my job, although the truth is that at first I accept it out of necessity, today I think differently and I appreciate the opportunity, although as in the case of another member, the salary is not enough for me at this time, I hope that everything changes. I am also trying to transfer my experience and functions online.

My present job now is actually what I am not that passionate about, it is a teaching job, the mission is just to Impact knowledge into student's life, and I am very good at it. Concerning the demands, teaching job is one the most demanded for job in country

My present job is my passion because it's what I can do for free to make people impacted by someone, they will in turn make impact in life of others, by so doing the world becomes a better place.

My present job as a sales agent is not my passion but it doesn't matter whether it's my passion or not because my job puts food and pays the bills. That is the most important thing I look for in a job not passion.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
My present job is fashion designing. I would like to have play colours and clothes. My passion is every thing for me.i am perfect in my job.

My present job is actually my passion as I am an horticulturist, I have great passion for tending to and taking care of flowers and ornamental plants. So I actually love what I do, you need to have passion for whatever you do in order to excel.

Yes I enjoy my present job so much because it gives me time for myself and I also work from home. It is good to have a job that gives you comfort and time because time is very precious to man. A job that gives you time and comfort is the best job one can ever have.

Questions I do ask myself;
What do you love about your present Job?
Do you have passion for the Job?
What's the mission of the Job?
Are you good at it?
Is it in demand?
Can you possibly make money from it by setting up your own?
It is said that " if your profession becomes your passion, then you can achieve high goals in life" but unfortunately in my country people are forced to work in that areas or departments in which they are not interested.
I am still a student and I will try to choose a department where I have passion and interest.

You just have to start from somewhere, the best thing is to end up doing what you really love to do, what you are passionate about, but sometimes before you get there you must go into other things just to gather experience and not remain idle

Do I love my job? I'm currently unemployed, a graduate. But I believe I won't love my job.

I've developed a burning passion for entrepreneurship, and it's making a job, being under someone's control more distasteful to me.

Well my current job is a civil engineer and yes I have passion for it. Though I’m not attached to any engineering company right now and I’ll love to own my company one day. People builds houses, event centers, mosques, churches everyday so yes it’s highly in demand and will forever bee

My present job is my new found passion in a way that I love giving out knowledge and in the same process I also gain knowledge (teaching) though I'm engaging in it now because there are a lot of needs to be met both personally and also at home

Well I don't have a job right now except if a student is an occupation, but what i want to do is to become a pilot, i love air transportation and hopefully I will become one soon

To be able to communicate effectively to customers is what motivates me in my job. Customer Support has not been my dream job as I was dreaming to be an architect, but we cannot control fate. We just need to grab every opportunity that comes our way, as long as it benefits you.

Would I say my present job is my passion yes I would say that. Is good to get a job that you like doing I mean you have passion for the job. But most people don't get the job of their dream.

For now I don't earn so much from my farm, but it makes me happy and satisfied with what I do.
Sometimes you want more, but you know that you are happy and that is what matters the most.

Not really, my passion is to be a programmer, to be writing codes for different games and applications. But I am doing this present job now in order to gather money for the job of my passion.
Most people are doing job they are not passionate about simply because they do not have the opportunity or money required to work were they have passion for.

I like to do something I derive joy in doing and I will do it perfectly.
Efficiency and effectiveness of quality work delivery depends so much on passion.

IAM in the same line of thought with your write up

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds