Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Transportation business lucrative or too Risky?

Dowenship

Captain Junkie
Credits
I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

My Question is How lucrative and how risky is Transportation business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a transport business is very profitable. But you must ensure that you hire a good driver to use your car. A bad driver will spoil your business for you and make you loose a lot of money. You can operate a transport business all by yourself if you have the time. Just register with Uber or taxify and start making money everyday.

It's a lucrative business and also it's expensive to start because you will needs to open a short park and you will need to buy the buses that will convey passengers to their different destinations
It's very expensive to start but if you have the money it's a very lucrative business.

Tenant not paying rent on time.
Tenant doesn't maintain your home.
Tenant doesn't abide by the terms of the lease,This could mean ending the lease early, violating any HOA rules or having unauthorized occupants.
Your property ends up vacant.

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete.

There is money in transportation business. It is lucrative but you should know that being lucrative doesn't make it to be less risky. The risk is always there. You just need a sound vehicle that can at least render the very services it is meant to render.
[automerge]1612117480[/automerge]
There is money in transportation business. It is lucrative but you should know that being lucrative doesn't make it to be less risky. The risk is always there. You just need a sound vehicle that can at least render the very services it is meant to render.

Transportation business is really a good and lucrative business. The only risk in it is the accident part aside that it's a lucrative business. But to profit from the business you have to make sure you have a good and honest driver to prevent you from having hypertension

In business world risk and reward move in the same direction. That means the higher the risk the higher the reward that follows. Transport business is lucrative because it is risky but with proper care you can work it out.

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality.
[automerge]1612117736[/automerge]
A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality.

I was discussing with a neigbour of mine and he was talking about his experience in transportation business, how He bought a truck gave it to someone to take care of and also make money. But the guy did dome underneath business which collapse the truck and he run. Till today He as been unable to arrest the guy.

But in his statement, he said if you see a very good person to Handover to its very lucrative because its essential (people can't do without)

I know so many guys in Nigeria that are making a lot of money from transportation business. The only challenge with transportation business is finding the right person person that will manage the business, and make returns when due.

The business itself is profitable but the problem is getting someone who is diligent enough to deliver their own side of the bargain. Some will telling you one story other every time the money they are to remit is not complete
Azzzzinn! Like you knew.... they know how to tell stories full of lies, with no single truth in it. The guy told the owner he won't be going out a particular day, meanwhile he saw the truck which prompt him to call him if he will be going out! Bro see stories....
Azzzzinnnlike

In my point of view, transport business is one of the lucrative business with minimal risks.
Not everyone owns a car and they have to go to work every morning and even those that own a car occasionally take public transport. The risks can be managed with careful driving and getting professional training.

Transportation business is a very lucrative business, most especially when handed over by a competent person. Two years ago I bought two bikes and handed it over to two men one settled me until the end and the other ran with my bike. I couldn't arrest his guarantor because he was a very old man. I had to let go

In my opinion it is not lucrative, you may make a good turnover but when you deduct the amount used in fueling the vehicle and repairs of the car, you'll find out you're left with very little
Also remember the car will depreciate after a while and you'll have to write it off.
It's just not worth it!

Truck transportation services are really important as they carry heavy goods across the state. It is indeed a risky business but the profit is high and regular transport of goods can take place.

Transportation business in Nigeria can be very profitable, looking at the fact that every single day thousands of people travel around the country, not to talk of seasons like Christmas,easter and the likes. Those seasons are often characterized with massive transportation of people from one part of the country to the other

If you want to start public transport, then my answer is that it will not be profitable at all because nowadays people like to travel on their own vehicles and they prefer to use own car for the long journey and for short they use bike.

It covers important aspects such as ambulance, medical emergency, outstation, shifting etc. Moreover, the traffic problems in several big cities have also laid the path for public and private transport to occupy the roads. Therefore, lot of people depend heavily on transportation.

A lot of time and likely considerable expense goes into creating a thriving business of any magnitude. In fact, a lot of the success in the transportation industry comes from excellent, detailed planning and good old-fashioned hard work as you take your plan from a concept to a reality

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds