Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the customer always right?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
This one can be a bit difficult to know exactly if the customer is right, or if the business is.

What do you think? In matters of whether or not the customor is always right, are they really every always right?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think so cos if you are into business you will understand that people do come from their homes bringing problems to you..

I think in a similar thread that we have discuss,to some extent the customer should be given the top priority in your business,expecially when it has to do with your services to the customers.Things that has a direct impact on them should be taken seriouslly.

Customers have always over time try to use this as a loophole even when they're wrong, the next thing you hear is this phrase. I usually totally dislike the phrase and those who use it that are on the wrong.
So sometimes, they're right but it's about 50% of the time

The slogan "the customer is always right" is an ideal that many businesses strive to follow as part of their customer service strategy. It indicates that if a client is dissatisfied with a product, the company will work to resolve the issue and make the customer happy.

Customers at times always like to use this as a loophole even when they know that they're wrong, the next thing you hear is this customers are always right.. At times they are

To some extent, it is very right statement that the customer is always right. But we all know it that not all the time the customer is right because they can misbehave anytime also

Customer are not always right, because there are some customers that act like they gave you capital to start up your business please kindly delete such customers. But when we say customers always right they are customers that buy your goods or product and try to advice you on correction. Yes those are the right ones

This one can be a bit difficult to know exactly if the customer is right, or if the business is.

What do you think? In matters of whether or not the customor is always right, are they really every always right?
If a business man has this mindset of a customer is always right he will do better in business because if you treat your customers well irrespective of their bad behavior they will get to love you for accommodating them and they will end up changing.

I can say yes in terms of business your customer is always right, don't try to argue with your customer you might even loose them ,and if you loose them you won't have a good thing left, customer are the main reason for your business

In the real sense, customers can't be right at all times. Just that they have their own personal opinion on what they believe and they are entitled to it.

I won't say the customer is always right because the customer can be wrong a times.when challenges arise the business owner should settle it amicably in a way that will be best for everyone

Actually the customer is not always right but because of the fact that because Omar are the King in the organisation to customer relationship that is why I will always take what they say as the right thing not because they are actually right in the real sense of the word.

When judging cases it's always best to hear from both sides before coming to a conclusion,try see things from an impartial point of view

The saying "customers are always right" is subjective. Not in all instances, some customers are wrong and I think that is okay for business owners, not everybody will be a customer.

At a point the customers are not right being to the fact that they run with this mentality that they are always right. I can't be a customer and have this in mind to go do the wrong things.

Frankly speaking...in some matters where we have to agree to the maxim that customers are always right, they are usually not right.
I work with the maxim though, just so I can keep my clients.

No one is perfect...so the term customer is always right just came up in other for you not to lose them buh basically you here from both side before judging

I think in a similar thread that we have discuss,to some extent the customer should be given the top priority in your business,expecially when it has to do with your services to the customers.Things that has a direct impact on them should be taken seriouslly.
Exactly. Customers should be seen as the right ones only unless it's affect your business negatively. One must get able to change to accommodate his customers

and customers are sometimes right but employers also depend on the problem caused or what the full discussion is

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds