Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the customer always right?

No the customers are not always right, I believe this term is mainly used to help business owners understand the importance of how they treat their customers. When a customer is out of line, you can still offer correction in a very polite and gentle manner. You should not allow a customer step on you simply because you feel they are always right.

Advertisement Placeholder
Theoretically, customers are always right because they are the ones that are paying for your bills and you wouldn't want to lose their patronage to your rivals.

To be honest, customers are not always because there might be sometimes the customers will be but fault. But in business, we have to apply the slogab "customers are always right" so the business can make progress even though it is not true.

Yes of cos customers are always right no matter how offensive they use there word when transacting the sellers must always 100% patience
Yes of cos customers are always right no matter how offensive they use there word when transacting the sellers must always 100% patience
If you need the customer's money, then you just must not worry about who's right or wrong with the customer but focus on doing everything possible to get the money out from their pockets.

As for me, i do not follow such notion when it comes to business or customer services, if a customer makes a mistake or does something wrong, i make sure to let them know in a polite manner so as to prevent any issues. the reason why such words were brought up is to enable employees give high respect and satisfaction to the customers. if a customer is at fault and does things that would affect your business negatively, do you still say he is right?

I think this statement has to be seen in different perspective. They are always right in the sense that, if the seller is not patient and always argue everything with the buyer, the seller may lose so many buyers. But I don't think they are always right when they argue wrongly. It is just my opinion.

I don't believe that all customers are always right. Some customers can be a pain in the neck and give you a tough time with your product or services. There are some of them that like to explore it your refund policy to their own advantage.

To some extent, the adage that the customer is always right is correct. But, as we all know, the customer is not always right since they might misbehave at any time.

Obviously, the customer cannot be always right and there are many instances where the customers tries to take advantage of the policies of the company. This is where smartness is required by the employees of the company and they need to deal with such kinds of customers in an effective way.

To some extent customers are always right, as a person who render goods and services to people you have to make sure your customers are satisfied to a very large extent but sometimes customers do take advantage of that phrase in a bad way

As a customer, I am always right, however, as a seller or a business owner, customers are not always right. You will have to see two different faces of the coin to see the big picture.

Customers are still humans so definitely could be prone to mistakes so I won't say a customer has to be right always but a customer should be treated right always even when not right in a respectable way

the phrase customers are always right is 100%true ,no matter how bad your customers maybe they are your pride, you need to provide a good customers service,to create a strong relationship between you and them.

As for me, I go with the slogan, customers are always right. Yes, it is arguable, but when you understand that the reason for your existence as a business is to provide services and goods that will go a long way to speak of your business reputation, then you will agree that indeed customers are always right. If there is anything customers desire from the sellers or service providers, it is how polite and receptive you are to them. Even when they are wrong, please, politely talk to them, just assume that they are right. Little will you discover that such customer will come more. I have discovered that one way to maximize profit in business, is to render quality service to customers and they will advertise your business for you, and that money you should have used for advert, will be saved.
You are right customers are right. Imagine a staffs or workers that are not paid at the right time or underpaid, no form of motivation or welfare from management. How do you think there will be workers will be polite always, especially the very annoying customers?

An unhappy workers cannot make all customer happy, they can't give what they don't have. So it is very important to take care of workers. They will transfer the happiness to the customers by delivery quality services.

Yes, to a very big extent, the customer is always right because you set up a new business that you want them to use their money to buy what you sell, it makes them right.

They are not always right but it's just trying to point out that we as business men shouldn't treat or use a harsh tone on a customer. We should try to correct them in a calm tone no matter how stupid they might sound

I do think that a customer is always right. Sometimes they are just so wrong. It is just that you have to always treat them right even when they are doing wrong. That is how you keep a company's reputation well.

I don't really think that customers always because sometimes you have to correct mistake by telling them, so that them can learn from their mistakes.

I do not believe that the customers are always right because many times a customer can go against the policies of the business and you may end up suffering from loss. Customer is right as long as he opr she does not cause loss to you.

Literally I won't say customers are always right but for the sake of the business customer re always right, Because they have larger part to play in our company growth

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds