Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the customer always right?

This is what has been causing rift and disagreements between customers and the owner of the shop , making the customer thinks they have the right to insult and molest then owner of the store.

Advertisement Placeholder
The right of a customer has limitations and not all customer's are right. You can me make decision for a businessman. You can alone drop suggestion which maybe be considered in other circumstance
That is correct,because even if the customers are the backbone of any business and the essence of any business is to serve the customers,not all cases the customers will be right,and that need to be put at the back of the mind of the management.

There are many a time when the customers are always wrong but because of the patronage we get from their services , we pretend to keep pampering them just to keep them

In the business world , there are rules and regulations that governs both the buyers and the sellers . customers are not necessarily always right but they have their own rules that governs them which gives them certain permission. They don't go beyond it

That is correct,because even if the customers are the backbone of any business and the essence of any business is to serve the customers,not all cases the customers will be right,and that need to be put at the back of the mind of the management.
Though we know that our customer are the source of our company and organisation money making because without them , our business will never prosper but they cannot always be right all the time.

That is what people said that customers are always right but for not everything customer did that you will consider light, I believe not everything you will consider right o

That is what I grow up to understand , but customers are not always right . Everyone have their own rules and regulation in the markets to follow . Customers have their own right just the same as producers

That is what I grow up to understand , but customers are not always right . Everyone have their own rules and regulation in the markets to follow . Customers have their own right just the same as producers
Even on seventy percent occasion , most customers are wrong and they also know they are wrong deep down in their heart but because of the money they are paying for our product and services , we prefer apologising even when we are right.

Even on seventy percent occasion , most customers are wrong and they also know they are wrong deep down in their heart but because of the money they are paying for our product and services , we prefer apologising even when we are right.
I understand what you mean. Yes that is what happens in today's business , Just For Peace to reign a lot of business owners would prefer to apologies. I'm beginning to see it in your own point of view. Thanks.

We all need customer and I think that customers are always right because when you have a customer to your business you will need to ensure that you satisfy him because he is the person to patronize you and you can start making money accordingly.

So customer are always right.

The saying "customers are always right" is subjective. Not in all instances, some customers are wrong and I think that is okay for business owners, not everybody will be a customer.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's not a must that everyone is going to be your customers. If they are making life miserable for you, it's better to let them go and look forward to those who will be easy to deal with.

Yeah, that's very correct. It's not a must that everyone is going to be your customers. If they are making life miserable for you, it's better to let them go and look forward to those who will be easy to deal with.

Well, I have run a shop. When you run a shop, you tend to encounter many rude customers. I have also seen brawls between customers and shopkeepers and things could escalate to that extent. This is why it is very important to avoid such kind of people in the first place.

No, the customer isn't always right, and whoever says they are is wrong. The customer can be right in certain instances, but it's not always the case. Just because you had a bad experience as a customer, doesn't mean you're owed something in return or a refund. Sometimes customers lie, well often they do.

It's fine to remedy a situation by issuing a refund or a replacement or something, but you don't always owe it to the customer to say yes to them. Sometimes they are wrong and should be told as such.

It is important to set boundaries and recognize when a customer's demands or behavior are unreasonable or detrimental to the business or its employees because some customers take advantage of the saying which is not always true I. Some cases. The focus should be on creating a positive and mutually beneficial relationship between the business and its customers, rather than blindly adhering to a rigid belief that the customer is always right.

Well, I have run a shop. When you run a shop, you tend to encounter many rude customers. I have also seen brawls between customers and shopkeepers and things could escalate to that extent. This is why it is very important to avoid such kind of people in the first place.

There was a clip I watched online some times last year where a brwal took place in a store between a sales attendant and a customer. When they got separated, the customer went to her bag, got a gun and shot the sales attendant 3 times and one in the head.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds