Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the customer always right?

Customer always right. This is reason why enterpreneur must be able to satisfy customers with their complaint and provide what they needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do think that a customer is always right. Sometimes they are just so wrong. It is just that you have to always treat them right even when they are doing wrong. That is how you keep a company's reputation well.
In most cases, customers are not right, I believe this is just used to state a point that customers need to be treated with care. Would you try to correct a customer or just let them be?

The right of a customer has limitations and not all customer's are right. You can me make decision for a businessman. You can alone drop suggestion which maybe be considered in other circumstance

In most cases, customers are not right, I believe this is just used to state a point that customers need to be treated with care. Would you try to correct a customer or just let them be?
I think I can try to correct a customer in a way that they will understand without getting offended. This is by telling them politely that they are being wrong.

Some business owners uses the phrase "customer is always right " just to keep their customers not because they are always right. I seen scenarios where some customers are very very wrong with their actions.

I think I can try to correct a customer in a way that they will understand without getting offended. This is by telling them politely that they are being wrong.
I think it's cool you want to at least make an effort to explain to them and correct them. But you should also have at the back of your mind that we all have different home bringing. What you might consider as not offensive might be to the next person.

We all know that most of the times , our customers behaviours, or attitude towards us or the goods we are selling for them are always wrong but we allow them just because we need their patronise.
Customers at times always like to use this as a loophole even when they know that they're wrong, the next thing you hear is this customers are always right.. At times they are

This one can be a bit difficult to know exactly if the customer is right, or if the business is.

What do you think? In matters of whether or not the customor is always right, are they really every always right?
The maxim 'customers are always right' has come to stay in business.
In order to make customers comfortable or satisfy them, we tend to adopt the maxim.
Bearing this notion in mind would help you know how to better treat customers who happen to be the backbone of our businesses.

Frankly speaking...in some matters where we have to agree to the maxim that customers are always right, they are usually not right.
I work with the maxim though, just so I can keep my clients.

Yes, the term "customer is always right" might simply strike to some people as something that has no exceptions but this might not be the case in most cases.

Customers are always right. Even when they act so weird, they are still right. The reaction of the seller will prompt the reaction of the customers. There is nobody we can address politely that won't respect himself or herself as well. We only need to know how to persuade customers, as sellers.

The title of this topic should not be taken literally. We all know that customers vary in their personality and in their dealings. There are the so called "impossible customers" that cannot be considered right most of the time. I don't think this expression is still being used by businesses now.

There is a mall in the town which contains almost 500persons at a go. One day there was a long que which a customer has been waiting to be answered instead he challenge one of the staff for delaying him. Instantly he slapped the staff passing by but the staff has to calm himself and left the place. So I heard some people saying customer is always right.

As far as business is concerned as well as the sustainability. If you really want your business to be sustained and compete at a high level, your customers must be made right even if they are on the wrong side

The slogan "the customer is always right" is an ideal that many businesses strive to follow as part of their customer service strategy. It indicates that if a client is dissatisfied with a product, the company will work to resolve the issue and make the customer happy.
As long as the customers money is not in your business account they are always right because your business is set up for them to be satisfied and one should get their money their right can actually expire.

I have always believed that the saying, "Customer is always right" is often misinterpreted by many people. There is a huge context to that saying. Customer could be right to some extent, but no good business man would literally claim that the customers of his business are always right.

Yes! The saying that customers are always right is a very correct statement. It's very true because anything the customer does, you must accept it that way because without them, the business can't survive. And you have to know that there are competitors around.

Yes! The saying that customers are always right is a very correct statement. It's very true because anything the customer does, you must accept it that way because without them, the business can't survive. And you have to know that there are competitors around.
I don't agree with your assertion completely. In as much as we should try to satisfy the customer, we should also make sure that they adhere to business rules. Otherwise, you might end up ruining your business in the guise of satisfying everyone.

In the business world , the customer are always right but that doesn't mean they are actually right but because we need them to be frequent in our business and be patronising us,

Customers at times always like to use this as a loophole even when they know that they're wrong, the next thing you hear is this customers are always right.. At times they are
As far as I am concerned it doesn't really matter if the customer is wrong but what matters to me is that I'm able to get the customers to purchase my products and services and get their money into my bank account.

Often, that narrative is always causing a conflict between the employer and the employees . If.a customer insult the employee and he reacted accordingly, the employer would blame the employee because of this notion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds