Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling of phone is a very lucrative business that should be encouraged it is not just any kind of business but is a business with high profitability tendency so I urge anybody that want to go into the basement to have a reminder in will make it
I love the business I need the nearest future I'll have it

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes selling of smartphone it's a very good business it involves a lot of capital and it's very lucrative, as a businessman want to start up selling of smartphones you have to determine the right location and also have enough of capital the startup social business.

Good: selling smart phone is good and best profitable business if you sell high quality phones. It depends upon your location and papulation where you open a shop to sell your smart phones. You should open shop from that place where high papulation existed and you should have smart phones of all catagaries and also their covers, handsfree, charger, glass and batteries etc.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Wow! When smart phone sales was still legitimate was when people are just expose to it a decades ago because then everybody wants to but phone, but today there are Los of competitors selling or doing the business.

Smart phone business is very competitive business in new era because many companies are manufacturing multi mobile devices and the other things they have to transfer to their devices in order to get you throughly done with your iPhone. Make sure the benefits are very interested.

Buying and selling of smartphone is a very good and lucrative business. First of all, you need to plan your capital, make sure you have the required capital to start this lucrative business. Then set up your plans, you can set up a shop where you be selling it then you locate where you were buying it and selling it.

Sales of smartphone is a very good and lucrative business. Im saying this because I've got afriend who is into this business and he'sdoing well. He does not only sell phones phones sells all kinds of phones accessories and you wouldn't need to go elsewhere to buy them. Infact he knows a bit about phone repair and this has out him atop the game of smartphone sellers.

Selling of smartphone is a very profitable business and that yields high return when done properly. Before you can start such business though you must take into consideration the are you want to start up in and how you want to run it. You don’t expect to sell expensive phones like Apple smartphones and Samsung in rural and developing areas. An urban settlement would be best to sell such things and you must be able to do your marketing properly.

A mobile phone business is one of the lucrative businesses in the world today. From it production to the last consumer. Selling of phones products is a good business must especially in the third world countries. It's a business that is still coming up. Getting where to buy from across nations of the is another thing.

selling smartphone is not a risky Business selling smartphone something good because everybody needs food for some other good or bad for Yahoo for calling for Facebook in for chatting and so on so selling smartphone something good and not bad

Selling a smartphone is a very good business one can venture into, there is money in selling and buying of smartphone, it is a business anyone can start, it doesn't need huge amount of money to before one can start, the only thing is finding a supplier who can supply you at a cheap rate, some supplier sells in bulk, at whole sell, now that in this present age where there are different brand of smartphone, where they are looking for people to sell, market, advertise there products, smart phone selling has provided employment for many youths .

Any business involving flipping of technological accessories will booster anywhere around the world. Tons of people uses technology accessories and its demand can never go down. Phone business is very lucrative and profitable. In this part of the world, a lot of business owners have become successful in his business and its worth trying for anyone.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Smart phone is a great business to venture with, the first thing you need to do is to gain trust from your customer, most time it is very important, and make sure you always update your customers on the latest and you have to be updated as well, for your smart phone business so that you wouldn't be dealing with smartphone with outdated softwares, lolz🤣

Both big and small companies from all industries and markets are jockeying for a share of a large and ever-growing mobile pie. There are a large amount of cell phone suppliers already, so the barrier to entry in the supplier and retailer market is high. You could consider a business in mobile marketing, apps, accessories or services.
[automerge]1612890981[/automerge]
Both big and small companies from all industries and markets are jockeying for a share of a large and ever-growing mobile pie. There are a large amount of cell phone suppliers already, so the barrier to entry in the supplier and retailer market is high. You could consider a business in mobile marketing, apps, accessories or services.

IT IS A VERY PROFITABLE AND LUCRATIVE BUSINESS. BEFORE ONE CAN VENTURE IN THIS BUSINESS, YOU NEED TO BE FINANCIALLY BUOYANT AND EXPERIENCED. IF YOU ARE DEALING ON NEW PHONE, LOOK FOR TRUSTED AND TESTED BRAND TO BUY, SUCH BRAND SHOULD HAVE GUARANTEED OF ONE YEAR AND RETURN POLICY, IF IT IS FAIRLY USE YOU WANT TO VENTURE INTO, LOOK FOR A TRUSTED SUPPLIERS

Yes dear selling and buying smartphone is best business ever I know a lot of people who buy and sell mobiles and save thousands of rupees every day. If you start working on mobiles and its accessories, you can start your own business very soon.And if you learn to repair, it will be very profitable for you

Selling smartphone it's a very lucrative business which anyone can get involve and you could be making millions if only you are dedicated in doing it. Know the in and out of Smartphone business so that you could achieve success in doing it.

Sincerely, smart phone business is a very good business. Because all household or any civilize person will want to get one to connect to the world. You will definitely sell, if you start the business. But you need capital to start on a good note. I will want you to start almost immediately because you won't regret it, that is, if your capital is on ground.

Although a good performing Mobile Shop makes an average net profit of 20% on its daily sales, 80% of those who get into this business close their Mobile shop in less than 2 years due to losses and cash-flow problems. Additionally, Mobile shops have cut-throat competition for the reason that there are minimal barriers to entry. But at the same time, when looked at the given past, and recent past trends, the future for this Mobile shop business looks very rewarding and profitable if done right.

Buying and selling of phone is a good business because anything technology is a very good business because I am having a senior brother is selling phone but then he did not have a shop suddenly I just see my brother in his own company and he is spending is money on is family and also creating a new business .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds