Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling smartphones is a great business, as all users are always looking for a way to keep up to date and constantly update them when the opportunity arises. You give very good advice, you have to investigate it to invest in those that really give results and the sales are massive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Its a very good business. One can make enough money by selling smart phones. Everybody uses phones even those that have want to change to a new once. It is just your marketing strategies that will determine how much you will sell.

Yes, smartphone business is actually a lucrative one,virtually almost 90% of the population of the world uses smartphone,you can only thrive in this business if you sell qualities and don't cheat your customers

Yes, it's a good business it serve as a way of making money in another side and nowadays people can't do without phone.

For me, in my own opinion, from what I see it does not seem to be an ideal business. Why? Because for example in a mall, try to go to the cyberzone (this place where all the sellers of gadgets like smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles etc. are located) there are so many stores of smartphones, who do not know if they can get their daily quotas because I see the competition with each other. The employees are already doing all the gimmicks but still nothing. All I want to convey is, selling smartphone business is very crowded. But maybe it also depends on what brand you market, because consumers today often want the high specs but still affordable.

Selling of smartphones is a very lucrative business. In fact it's not just selling alone but the buying and selling of smartphones can be a very lucrative business. One that I do and earn money from it. It's a nice business to go into.
There is only one problem that you would encounter with starting up a smartphone selling business. If you don't have enough money to pump into the business, it will be very hard for you to cope. Smartphone goes by trend, so once the current trend is off, you will need to ship in new ones and the old ones can't be sold easily again.

it's really a good business because this is what has the highest demands this days phone is really a good business

Why not, it's a very good business. Tech is the world now. Those gadgets have high returns now. It is a very nice and lucrative busines especially when you are a wholesaler and other retailers come to patronize you, you can even make a shop for phones repair with your business tmake it two in one income business

Selling a smart phone is very a eassy and good way to make handsome amount. But for selling smartphone you should have a good knowledge about the technology. And the second thing never tell a lie with your customer if you want to become great seller.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Yes of course, selling smart phone is a good business, once the person that want to do the business will pass the normal processing by learning it from someone that has better knowledge about the business very well before venturing into it

it depends on your location but buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out

Yes it is very good business . I think celling and buying of any technology products is very good business. There are many people who are doing this business . To buying and selling smart phone is very profitable business. If you are seller you can selling some and mobile accessories.

Why not, it's a very good business. Tech is the world now. Those gadgets have high returns now. It is a very nice and lucrative busines especially when you are a wholesaler and other retailers come to patronize you, you can even make a shop for phones repair with your business tmake it two in one income business
Exactly, I have come across so many people who don't use their smartphone for more than 6 months and they will change it to another new product. The only issue is that smartphone because requires huge sum of money because you can sell well in it.

Yes selling smartphones is a good business. It's a widely used type of phone presently and looking at it's features and functions, it's best to own it. Selling it now will yield a lot of income as people buy phones everyday but you must ensure you go for quality always so that the business can grow and yield more profits.

cellphone business is good, so now as long as your cellphone is legit, many will enjoy your business. You can also add discounted promotions and free accessories to those who buy mobile phones. It can attract customers when there are many freebies

Buying and selling smartphones is a very best way to make money. Cell phones business over the years and it will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out. It is very easy and profitable business.

It is a good business selling smartphone as long as it is branded and not locally made. When you say local the quality is not that good or it doesn't have a trademark. Nowadays there are looking for more innovative phones that will make their lifes easy. Not just some upgrades of memory or something like that.

Yes of course it is very profitable business we can not deny it's enormous profit. But for you there should be large capital for mobile shop or business. Because prices of mobiles too high. But if this business gets flow then you will get big

Buying and selling smartphones is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phones over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It takes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds